**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF an ally of vet players that are semi retired but still want to play

300k player with 5300 prestige. Tired of the grind of map 6 and tier 1-2 wars. Plus wanting to devote more to family in the evenings.

I'm looking for an ally of all veteran players that all do map2, 3 and between tier 4-7 wars. I'd like it if you weren't so lax that you still hit Completion and Item Use max rewards. Still gotta dupe those 4* ;). Minimal or no donations. Needs to be ok if I'm not active for a weekend every now and then. I don't want to be required to spend but will if I'm having fun and feel it's worth it.

IGN and Line ID: CoBfan1987

Comments

• Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Hey man if you want to join my alliance we are rebuilding and could really got your needs. We run map 3 and we are in tier 7 of alliance war. I'm not gonna lie to you we don't really max out on item use and completion but I feel with your help we actually could. Let me know if you are interested. IGN: Isman1998 Line:Isman1998
  • Eagleernie1Eagleernie1 Posts: 15
    You could fit in our alliance. We run map 5 and 4 in AQ and just do 2 war groups so if you need time off or want to run events you can. We hit item ise and SA every week. No mandatory donation or requirements. Check me out in game eagleernie. Laid back