**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awaken 4 star Daredevil or 4 star Hawkeye

Who do I awaken?

Awaken 4 star Daredevil or 4 star Hawkeye 32 votes

Daredevil
43%
Golden_Guardiansfu_koraxTrektRavenrob_33Jones979taojay1JayCeeFooshblalalaAjc10Rehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueGritabitOmair66shumaxgorath 14 votes
Hawkeye
56%
winterthurTendersquadKossukosejaylerdSavio444DoonxBlubfish_666Grootman1294XxLoganTDCxXPedritkoSyiionicdoctorbBlackJ4zzLordNeoJestaQ201InfineightChubzUltimatesaber32 18 votes

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Daredevil
    I really wouldn't do either, but if it's a 4 star skill gem and you already have blade/km/gwenpool/tm then be my guest
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    taojay1 wrote: »
    I really wouldn't do either, but if it's a 4 star skill gem and you already have blade/km/gwenpool/tm then be my guest

Yeah I already got them awakened.
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Don’t, save for someone else
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Daredevil
    Honestly I’d awaken both simply because the are really good champions duped. Hawkeye has haemorrhage which is bleed on steroids and OG DD has increased chance to evade. So yeah, I’d definitely try to awaken both but my preference is DD.
  • Omair66Omair66 Posts: 64
    Daredevil
    Daredevil classic or netflix?
  • Wait for Blade
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Hawkeye
    I say Hawkeye because of his bleed and power control SP1. If u time it right, u can severely limit the enemy's special attacks to SP1 or SP2 at best. And when they bleed, I retreat and let them bleed to death.
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    Daredevil
    Hawkeye doesn't need to be awakened to be good.
    DD (assuming it's OG DD), if awakened, will be good at evading.
    But like others said I'd probably save it for another better skill champ that requires awakening to be good.
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    taojay1 wrote: »

same
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Save for blade