Due to issues affecting Alliance Wars, Alliance War Season 36 will be postponed until August 19th, 2022 and the minimum number of Wars Summoners are required to participate in to qualify for rewards will be reduced to 4.

The currently active War will not count towards the Season.

Champion Spotlight - Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)

124»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 30,647 ★★★★★
    Cheyneed wrote: »
    Dude. Seriously, give it a rest already. Maybe if you spent more time playing MCOC than posting about it you wouldn't have to spend $75 just to clear master quest. Just a suggestion.

If you read the entire comment, I spent $75 because the lag and glitching was freezing the controls. Always the same egotisical response about lack of skill. How about you have a discussion without making digs about someone's ability to play. Just an idea. Perhaps you could try it with valid points, rather than insults about someone's playing.

Says the guy who believes Carnage is good and we're wrong because WE can't use him right/don't know how to use him right...

Those are not my words.

"Any Champ can have some kind of use with the right experience and skill." - GroundedWisdom 2017

"The point is Stark is a good Champ. So is Carnage if you work him right." - GroundedWisdom 2017

"They don't spend significant time with Champs." - GroundedWisdom 2017

"People spend more time saying "Carnage sucks!" than actually using him." - GroundedWisdom 2017

You keep acting like we haven't tested him ourselves, well I have, he ain't good.

Meaning using them long enough to understand their mechanics. Not just one or two Fights. Meaning people are too quick to jump to judgments. The "Carnage Sucks" Posts have been here since the day he was released. Meaning any Champ can be used if you figure out how to optimize their Abilities.
    No one is questioning anyone's ability to play. What I am saying is people don't put enough time into getting to know a Champ before they come to the Forum to say they suck. You think he sucks. I think his uses are more intricate and take time to get used to. Simple as that. They're both opinions. I never said anyone didn't have skill. I said this is a discussion about Stark. Many comments ago. Just because you're not happy with Carnage doesn't mean we can't have a Champ we are happy with.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 30,647 ★★★★★
    Spirit wrote: »
    Dude. Seriously, give it a rest already. Maybe if you spent more time playing MCOC than posting about it you wouldn't have to spend $75 just to clear master quest. Just a suggestion.

If you read the entire comment, I spent $75 because the lag and glitching was freezing the controls. Always the same egotisical response about lack of skill. How about you have a discussion without making digs about someone's ability to play. Just an idea. Perhaps you could try it with valid points, rather than insults about someone's playing.

Says the guy who believes Carnage is good and we're wrong because WE can't use him right/don't know how to use him right...

Those are not my words.

HEY!! Cut it out BOTH of you will ya, this is supposed to be a champion spotlight for Spidey (homecoming) and not a place where two guys fight over the fact that Carnage is a good Champ or not.

Plus just to remind some people, just coz a champion is better than your favourite champ doesnt give the u the entitlement to say that your favourite champion should be better.

Fair enough. Time to move on to Stark.
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    @Kabam Miike Could you please explain deeply the Iron Man synergy ... I mean, +30% damage where? Only in special attacks??? Only in 3rd sp??? What does exactly mean "special damage"?
  • AjarAjar Posts: 64
    Crushtest wrote: »
    are you serious?!?!?!?!
    translate "Great power" in the meaning of Great amount of energy?!

That ridiculously stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've been telling you for almost a year that your LOC team is just an awful people who grabs money for using Google Translator!!!!!!!!!
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/6390/translation-problems

That is quite bad. I'm going to get that to the team right now.

Talk to the german translation team too, they screw up everything.....masteries, abilities and text in quests
  • GatchuGatchu Posts: 22
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 154
    Grub wrote: »
    Do poise charges expire? What is cooldown (.80 seconds) is that how long he has to wait to gain another poise charge if doing successive evades?

Poise charges do not expire. Stack em up!

Yes, the cooldown time is the time that you must wait in between gaining another poise charge.

Why against debuff immune champs do spideys poise charges expire? It appears that because you can't put a taunt debuff on opponent that it causes all his poise charges to basically expire one by one very quickly. Also can their be a visible timer for the power drain cool down?

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Miike

Just to clarify, I fought spidey against Rhino in ROL 4.5 and spideys poise charges started expiring one by one after I stood still like I was taunting rhino then they kept expiring as I continued to fight until I had none left.
  • BootteoBootteo Posts: 7
    His L3 doesn't prevent passive evade...just try this in new web-slinger challenge and they all evade after l3. please look into this.
    No response to my bug mention yet????
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    He is a good cham, but not OP. Cosmics mess him up. There's no need to give Kabam reasons to nerf champs and then allow them to claim that they just did what we asked them to do. There are champs we all want that we don't have, no need to be a baby about it. Any player who really wants Kabam to start nerfing champs again is a fool. In case you forgot, it really sucks and won't make anyone happy. If you really want the new Spidey, then start saving 5* shards or prepare for his return to arenas in November. Don't suggest to Kabam that they should nerf this champ or that champ, because they will do it.
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    Kyrkant wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Could you please explain deeply the Iron Man synergy ... I mean, +30% damage where? Only in special attacks??? Only in 3rd sp??? What does exactly mean "special damage"?

@Kabam Miike or any mod

Would you mind to reply?

Thanks
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    He looks to be really good I haven't played with him only against him. My only complaint is he moves like he doesn't engage with the environment. Meaning he seems at times to glide across the screen and float around the screen without reason. Tighten that up and he won't seem like a cheap 90s arcade fighting game.
  • Good job on spidy stark enhanced. Still very disappointed in carnage but you guys did good on this one. Please don't nerf him. Lol
  • yrosado1yrosado1 Posts: 6
    I wish I can get a 4 star of this amazing character!! 100/10 I love it!!