**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5* to take to rank 5 first?

B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
About to 100% act 5 soon and I will have the T5B to take a 5* to rank 5. My question is who?

Which 5* to take to rank 5 first? 14 votes

Blade awakened sig 160
50%
taojay1ChampioncriticPedritkoFhfjghhggggjfhfjgFooshblalalaAjc10Rehan010_ 7 votes
Sparky awakened sig 90
50%
BreybreyfaizmunBlubfish_666TheRealmKeeperSaket_123SidDDragonSupermanafficinado 7 votes
Medusa not awakened
0%
Killmonger not awakened
0%

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Blade awakened sig 160
    Joining the Blade bandwagon is the "safe" choice, solid combination of damage/utility/regen/prestige. Personally, I was faced with the same choice between Blade and Sparky but I went with Sparky because he's more fun to play and has very few bad matchups. Medusa and Killmonger I would consider but only once duped.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    That was my thoughts. Killmonger was a distant last beside the other 3. I’m hoping the awakening gem I get is cosmic so I can finally awaken Medusa. But then the decision will be harder lol. I’m torn between blade and sparky most since they go hand in hand and I usually run trinity for most things. I do think sparky would be better for a LoL run since his damage is far superior. But the overall utility and regen that blade brings is hard to pass on.
  • Options
    SyiionicSyiionic Posts: 64
    Personally, I am stuck between Blade or Stark. They are both duped and they are both pretty much equal in strength competitively. Really depends who you work best with. If Medusa was awakened, I would vote her. Her bleed damage is INSANE with her duped ability. Killmonger is like a brother to Blade. If he were awakened at a high sig level I would choose him, I personally like Killmonger more than Blade just because of how overused Blade is. But that’s just me.