**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is worth awakening?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Hi. I have some champs that i love to play with. I also have a generic 4* awakening gem.
My question now is which one of these that benefit most from being awakened.
Thx a lot.

Who is worth awakening? 18 votes

Iron man infinity war
27%
Blubfish_666Grootman1294XxLoganTDCxXB_Dizzle_01JayCee 5 votes
Gwenpool
11%
SpiderCoolsFooshblalala 2 votes
Magik
27%
ArcDeAngelusSungjSuperSam57Duke_SilverInfineight 5 votes
Guilliotine
0%
Dr octopus
5%
DOKTOROKTOPUS 1 vote
None of these. Save it for someone who really needs it!
27%
SolotrixFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNeoDazarasSaket_123Welderofortune 5 votes

Comments

• JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Iron man infinity war
    This is a great boss for AW unduped and just gets better from his sig so if you’re using him on defence, go for it.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Iron man infinity war
    JayCee wrote: »
    This is a great boss for AW unduped and just gets better from his sig so if you’re using him on defence, go for it.

Depends on your tier. 4* is limited. But IWIM is still solid defender and awakened makes him even better. Next would be a toss up between GP for AAR or magik. Even though she’s played out as a defender. Blade owns her.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Gwenpool
    I’d say gp gains the most out of it based on your options. But there certainly are better characters to use it on, like AA, switch, and dv
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    None of these. Save it for someone who really needs it!
    Save it. All the listed champs are better Unawakened as well.