**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I would happily trade my Symbiote for...

I would happily trade my Symbiote for... 151 votes

2000 5* shards
45%
SnakeEyes69BigMoSkeleton777CapWW2Draenathgatra_hpTendersquadSpideyadqqedfyvrTthunder2058TheVyrusAlex13369Solrac_2GamePlayWorldPrinceIndiaDarkrider05SceptilemaniacMlewis37SpiderCoolsG0311 69 votes
2000 4* shards
11%
humzah217Gildarts779cx23433Grootman1294Samanyu_8KingsumDjinAn_Asian_1TopCat87AdityatheaawesomWebby72ThinkjermCap_PiggzMoldyFingersAdityaLohia2100MrBanksBigsmooth21 17 votes
1000 alfa 2 shards
0%
O_G_Trashboat 1 vote
500 t5 basic shards
1%
RagamugginGunner120majidA l p h a 3 votes
750 6* shards
10%
K1lltasticIksdjvanHeadrollerDOKTOROKTOPUSgodsquad891AKTEKrockykostonEbbi23987GhostboytjieTriasEUKngSpcButtehrsFooshblalalaRandomizerRuns_4TrickiterBlizzard_27_ 16 votes
250k gold
5%
PalanthraxSaiyanKossukoseWaynedavyDanny_taojay1NamelezBanasherSuel 9 votes
A special boost kit for AW
1%
ArcDeAngelusLt_Magnum_1 2 votes
Other.
22%
Vdh2008Haji_SaabWilljackson16JRock808Ghostspider231Ryan_c_phdNinjaWarrior99SungjnameplasAncientTouchAnonymous346HERVE_LEANDRENojokejaymkraioszeroHammerbro_64Duke_SilverSgtSlaughter78Clinton2111issamaf80John757 34 votes

Comments

• 2000 5* shards
    lol bra
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Other.
    A 2 star symbio-ah darnit I’m too late
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Other.
    6* shards.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Other.
    Nothing
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Other.
    for all the times kabam screwed me
  • Literally anything. It is useless. Whatever we will get for it will be useless too. Dont hold your breath
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    250k gold
    Lazerblam wrote: »
    Literally anything. It is useless. Whatever we will get for it will be useless too. Dont hold your breath

Agreed, it was billed as being stronger than any of the existing champs available to us, something we'd need to help us complete Symbiote difficulty, and it's weak as hell. They can have it back.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    It was promoted as having somewhat higher or equal stats of a 6* rank 2 champ. Add those symbiote specific boosts and he gets stronger. Symbiotic difficulty hasn’t been released yet, let’s wait & see how he does in that difficulty. I agree that for endgame players thus far he hasn’t really been usefull, then again epic/uncollected difficulty this month was a piece of cake for said players, so there was no need for him to shine. For newer players he’ll be much more usefull in epic difficulty.
    I’m guessing symbiotic difficulty will pose a real challenge (since they introduced that difficulty with the same words/warnins as certain previous challenges).

Then again, if I have to choose: a 2* symbiote as trophy champ would be nice.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Other.
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    A 6 star spider Gwen

This is it chief.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Other.
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Literally anything. It is useless. Whatever we will get for it will be useless too. Dont hold your breath

Agreed, it was billed as being stronger than any of the existing champs available to us, something we'd need to help us complete Symbiote difficulty, and it's weak as hell. They can have it back.

Gwenpool is basically considered among most people to be one of the best characters in the game, this symbiod is basically a gwenpool and domino (with total carnage) he doesn’t really need anything else. You have the carnage this month immune to bleed. So use the perfect block boost. His potential is kind of unlimited. Granted the opponent isn’t bleed immune. Even then he has some insane stuff with the momentum and evolution boosts, taking his damage to new heights. I’m also not an endgame player, so maybe opinion is immediately invalidated. Because I’m just a n00b
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    2000 4* shards
    add a few more zeros
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    2000 5* shards
    Either this or 2000 4* shards would be great
    250k gold
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

Dude, he cuts through UC.... without boosts.

Use the boosts and he makes it look like arena matches...

Seriously, what am I missing? My R5 Spark and Blade do significantly higher damage, have comparable survivability, and actually have utility beyond a mediocre bleed. What’s so great about this thing?

(I do have it maxed, people seem to think I’m trolling, I’m really not.)
    250k gold
    Agent_T wrote: »

By no means is the Symbiote weak as hell. Lol and if it is then obviously you haven’t taken the time to invest in it. If you don’t like the sympiote then that’s one thing but don’t go spouting bs to sound like you know what your talking about. Cause in all actuality ya don’t. And you look ridiculous with that claim as well.

Have, he’s maxed.
    250k gold
    OneManArmy wrote: »

Yeah you clearly have no idea what your talking about. Good luck doing the new difficulty without him

Unless it’s harder than 100% LOL, I think I’ll muddle through somehow.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    Other.
    For a hamburger today... couldn't resist lol
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    2000 4* shards
    I would trade it for anything. Never used it once, but I understand a ton of lower level players are finding it useful
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Other.
    A Klondike bar
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

Dude, he cuts through UC.... without boosts.

Use the boosts and he makes it look like arena matches...

Seriously, what am I missing? My R5 Spark and Blade do significantly higher damage, have comparable survivability, and actually have utility beyond a mediocre bleed. What’s so great about this thing?

(I do have it maxed, people seem to think I’m trolling, I’m really not.)

You sort of seem like you don't even know about the boosts... the ones you buy with strands? Do you know about the boosts?
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    2000 5* shards
    Any symbiod to have as a trophy but 5* shards are always nice