**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 5 AQ Taskmaster

BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Taskmaster on section 1 of map 5 kicks my tail every time on Day 5. I'm not sure I have anyone on my roster that is a good counter for him. Can anyone advise who you would use? Im currently using AA, Iceman and Switch for AQ and the Trinity for AW. Thanks in advance.

4tbv6wfvo71g.jpg
k02yiee67c11.jpg

Comments

• MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    my AQ team is GR, Blade and LC
    i take him every day with Blade.
    push him to SP2. his sp2 is way easier to dex than his sp1.
    also just take note, i always parry alot with blade and wait a sec before attacking... keeps ur health topped up every parry u get a little regen.

AA should be able to eat him up. just Parry and heavy.... repeat.. bait his sp2... repeat..
  • BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
    AA I've found to be a terrible option. After 10 total debuffs he becomes immune to everything for the rest of the fight. That includes parry. So if I parry 3 times and get 2 bleeds each time that leaves me with one poison to convert to a neuro then no more after that. I'll try blade next time for sure and just change my AW team
    MrMaat wrote: »
    also just take note, i always parry alot with blade and wait a sec before attacking... keeps ur health topped up every parry u get a little regen.

AA should be able to eat him up. just Parry and heavy.... repeat.. bait his sp2... repeat..
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Use corvus. 5 parry is all you need. Make sure that parry inflicts armour break aswell so its 2 debuff per parry.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I use AA too and it's pretty easy, he does get debuff immune after 10 but after that hits you should already have placed neurotoxins bleeds and poisons.
    After that a few more hits with a class bonus does it (i take taskmaster down every AQ)
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    AA I've found to be a terrible option. After 10 total debuffs he becomes immune to everything for the rest of the fight. That includes parry. So if I parry 3 times and get 2 bleeds each time that leaves me with one poison to convert to a neuro then no more after that. I'll try blade next time for sure and just change my AW team
    MrMaat wrote: »

if ur AA is awakend after 3 neurotoxins his ability accuracy should be non existent and then you will have no prolem parrying and stacking more. just be agressive. make sure to parry, heavy at the start of the fight to land a couple neuros quickly