**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Golden Symbioid Master and Epic difficulty

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
So how was your experience fighting the Golden symbioid from the Blood and Venom event? Gives me memories of golden symbioids I got in act 4 and may meet in act 5 since i am yet to do act 5 . What do you expect from the new difficulty which will be released? And May the rewards be worth it as well.

Comments

• GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I was really afraid cause of all the comments about him but in epic I found really fun to beat him. It's not easy and I did lose 3 champs, but I killed him spending no resources so it was fun.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I did use a few items to get past him in Uncollected, and I certainly cursed a few times. That being said, it is yet another reminder to look for the tools Kabam gave you. Rank up your Symbiote and give him a True Strike buff, or use a champ that has True Strike (Killmonger, Cable, IWIM, Blade w/GR synergy, Proxima, etc). Another option is Crossbones.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I got him in master a lot easier when I used Blade. Epic will take some units for me although in Master ch3 bosses seem easier than him
  • buggysitehaveaccontbuggysitehaveaccont Posts: 158
    edited October 2018
    on master, no problem, on epic i had to restart once or twice or be forced to use a level 1 revive, which i refuse as it is a free to play game [removed by moderation]
    Post edited by Kabam Porkchop on
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Blade face rolled this month
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Killmonger in Master. Summoned symbioid for epic with true strike buff. Easy fight thats why we have him. Just 100% heroic and master and rank him up to 5 he just destroys epic
  • i got destroyed but then i tried my symbiod with my boosts and i destroyed him didnt expect to get destroyed so hard tho :blush:
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I’ve always disliked the golden symbioid stun immune and evade together make him too over powered adding the power drain and high damage every 30 seconds in the epic mode made it impossible with my normal line up
    I’ll try again when I’ve compleated all the other difficulties and ranked my symbioid.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    He took me by surprise in master mode but I got the hang of it. Epic difficulty was a bit tougher, but I pushed through to get the initial completion. Now I plan to steamroll him with my symbioid!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    All you need is fight dirty, I pushed through first completion, salty as hell in epic, then I got my symbiod to rank 4, now I’m doing master.

And now I plan to take my revenge on golden boy
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    I think he's equivalent to a 4/55 champ.
  • EazypickinsEazypickins Posts: 18
    The summoned symbioid as a 1/5 rank (maxed out) has more health than a 4/55. Base level numbers are 37191/2726, so it is definitely up there as to numbers.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Piece of cake ....😂😂
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I'm impressed. I'm probably one of the people who criticize Kabam the most in this game but this time peopele are complaining for nothing. They GAVE us the way to beat everything this month. The Summon Sym with those boost cut through everything no problems.

Please use the Summon Sym and the boost. He deals with everything in the entire EQ.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    He is hard (on epic), and I usually complete uncollected run every month, but he stopped me and I refused to spend revives on the initial attempt.

I am almost done with master difficulty now using (4/55 or 5/50) Blade + 4* GR and 3* Starky (just for synergy). Blade cuts through him real quick. If you dont have blade, then any 4/55 champ will do or specific 5/50 champs with True Strike.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    Thats great people...has anyone ranked their pet symbioid to rank 5? I heard he is as strong as a rank 2 6 star champ or rank 5 5 star champ :smile:

Finished 100% uncollected with him rank 5. Hes vastly more powerful than best rank 4 5*, 3500ish attack. Very few things he can’t do, with enhancements
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    It just doesn't seem doable with only r4 heroes and summoned symbiote on master.. and don't give me thathe use blade bs since I don't have him.. they say symbiote is the key but even completing and exploring all the prior difficulties you can still only r3 symbiote and while he may be stronger with these buffs it's absurd to assume he can clear a map of heroes all with over 6k stats when at r3 his stats are only around 1600 no buff makes that doable.. this event ends for me at the Howard mission
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    I understand that old players want a challenge but that's why they added epic and symbiote difficulty at this point kabam makes these quest harder and harder and it just keeps us new players further down..it's too much of a power jump for heroic to master beat heroic without losing a hero at all but with every champ at 6k I probably couldn't even reach the boss at this point.. I'm not falling into this month's item pit
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Blade rolled through in master..for epic I'm getting the symboid n blade
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    I got through master using my regular questing team, not even a health pot used. I don't usually explore Master anymore because heroic burns me out but have done it a few times. This month I will explore, no pots means it is going to be easier than usual.

Angela
    Quake
    SW
    AA
    Stark spidey.

DIdn't use sparky at all, all the damage done with quake, AA and the witch.

For the sym level, 4r4 Crossbones and a bunch of furies, cleaned up with AA.

All 4* R5 (except for CB as above) I'll also add that I am running suicides so I need to limit special use which sucks a bit.

Before someone talks about stacked rosters and how many champs they dont have, my questing team are my ONLY 4r5 as a near 3yr player.

I have no 5* better than R2 and none of them take a spot anyway.

All the above is from a draft sitting here for a week.

As of today I have the Sym at R4 and only need to finish the last quest of epic.

Use the sym, boost for any fight you are not comfortable with. I like the PB and true strike with the power drain on block and that is going to work really well for those without a strong evade/intercept game then just add damage boosts as you see fit. Death at 15% with a SP2 works nice as well.

I have only used the sym for boss fights, crank on the boosts and let it eat. Use your best team to get you there.

I have used less than 5 revives to this point.

Longwinded post but as a player who has not completed 5.2 I will never get another opportunity to have a crack at this content without being uncollected so my advice is push yourself as far as you can without spending.

Use the sym and boosts, thats why we have them.

• A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Xbones did some of the work. If your summoned symbiote isn't ranked yet then use high damage champs like starky and hyperion. Also, 3/45 5 stars can take the health drop.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    I did epic with 5-50 4* no items used. Blade turns him into Cyclops. Sparky + Rulk can do a lot of dmg before being blasted. No need to take dmg on the path, 5 full 5-50s of which 1 is blade works fine. I brought my symbie, but ended up not using him.

Without Blade + luck on DS trigger you will need the symbie + boosts. But hey, we all got one.