**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would R4 Venom?

Looking to take up another R4, my prestige is already 8.2K so he wont bump me anymore, but would add a fun champ to use and a defender.
My top champ are: R5 sig 200 AA, R5 Killmonger sig 156, R4 Void sig 148, R4 Medusa sig 128, R4 Morningstar sig 80 ish.
All content done including Labyrinth 100% and I have 8 T2a's left. Over 20 R3 and higher 5*'s and 4 6*, in a P3 alliance tier 3.

With all that said would you take Venom to R4?

Who would R4 Venom? 30 votes

Take Venom to R4
76%
Jh_DezcradlemanMegaSkater67nameplasGreifmaster911Savio444Duke_SilverxananabananaKittenPrimeJC_Stagedear85PedritkoGhostboytjieVoltolosBlackJ4zzNb2121RockypantherxOpKoersRandomizerRuns_4Spinter 23 votes
He's just fine at R3
23%
MrLalowJim0172tntslChampioncriticace930999PrylankRehan010_ 7 votes

Comments

• SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Forgot to add Venom is duped
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Take Venom to R4
    We are Venom
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    depends on other character u got.. there is many fun champs to play with.
    Personaly i like Taskmaster (needs to be dupe tho.)

Another question @SuperSam57 ur Killmonger do u use him for offence or def..
    and if offense how u feel about him.
    I recentlig pulled KM and never yet have a KM before. i just know he got some good abilites but mine is still undupe (i can dupe him got a skill awaken gem).

testing him alot but yet cant really feel this is r4 worthy and use a skill gem on..
    edited October 2018
    @NguyenDau I have a lot of other champs that could go especially for D such as IMIW with a gem sig 98, Sentinel same, and a few others.

For Killmonger I used him at R5 along with R5 AA to clear 100% Labyrinth, it was nice to have no evade in Labyrinth with KM WS synergy. I use KM for offense in AW which consist of KM, Void, and WS for path 7. Also for this months event quest I had no issues with that golden symbiod, that true strike shut him down, so just played him like a stun immune cyclopes. I used a skill gem on mine, so I would do it. All in all Killmonger is awesome and he gets used a lot.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    NguyenDau wrote: »
    depends on other character u got.. there is many fun champs to play with.
    Personaly i like Taskmaster (needs to be dupe tho.)

Another question @SuperSam57 ur Killmonger do u use him for offence or def..
    and if offense how u feel about him.
    I recentlig pulled KM and never yet have a KM before. i just know he got some good abilites but mine is still undupe (i can dupe him got a skill awaken gem).

testing him alot but yet cant really feel this is r4 worthy and use a skill gem on..

Same I love he playing My Taskmaster
    @issamaf80 I have a dupped Taskmaster, but haven't really played him much. I don't think I could get into playing him, but Ill mess around with him at some point.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Take Venom to R4
    I'm thinking of taking him to R4. He is so much fun to play.
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    thx for the answer.. still consider to r4 him
    To make Taskmaster even more fun u shud try put the synergi in place.

Taskmaster
    WS
    HW
    KM
    BPcw

Skill team and bleed. I love this and how Taskmaster suddenlig have unblock att at 20%, and unblock sp.
    and same time u actually how a good quest time.

I just added KM and with him i feel this team is even more fun.

Now WS is usefull and hit like a mini SL
    the team with BPcw makes the bleed higher
    and Km get the True strike by intercept, also start with 3 instruc charges. i prob gonna end with r4 KM and use that awaken gem on him =)