**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RIP Lagacy

DesmondWDesmondW Posts: 10
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
tuur5n5ib4ej.jpg

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I watched that. That last Fight was bomb. Patience is a virtue. :)
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I just don't know why everyone is acting like Thanos IW is some hard boss fight. It's simple. The only real winner is the commentator. That man knows what he is doing.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Archangel is getting new publicity ahead of Stark Spidey.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    To be honest I was rooting for the young kid from day 3... I respect all the guys in the top alliances, but I would have loved to see the underdog win. Someone that we all don't really know about.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Why are yall hating? new champion, thats great. its all in good fun guys.
    I lost to Durk by 1 second on friday lol im not mad, it was a good time
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

The downfall of Sparky is the buildup time that you lose. I figured AA with some luck would out DPS him in no time plus the effects of the NT that stops healing help.

Also I feel like Ghost would be amazing in that fight.
  • they girls must go crazy over him, as there were so many of them, lol
    only girl i saw was a booth girl, I guess kabam dont really care about the female player base or they would have flown in some female youtubers as well and not just men
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    they girls must go crazy over him, as there were so many of them, lol
    only girl i saw was a booth girl, I guess kabam dont really care about the female player base or they would have flown in some female youtubers as well and not just men

They had at least 1 on stage for the Content Creator Showdown.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Saiyan wrote: »
    winterthur wrote: »

The downfall of Sparky is the buildup time that you lose. I figured AA with some luck would out DPS him in no time plus the effects of the NT that stops healing help.

Also I feel like Ghost would be amazing in that fight.

Yeah if u culd use wasp then ghost wuld be the Best but nop
  • Hello contest of Champions can you bring apocalypse to the contest of Champions please and please use the 90s design of apocalypse he would definitely make an awesome addition to the game
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Kennado wrote: »
    The hate is real, harder to appreciate than to congratulate,

Agreed. Some people suck at life and need to bring others down to make themselves feel better. Garbage mentality to have.

Yuppp,

Heres a fun fact..

The dude who won, and new current champion

1. Already had 4 r5 5* in his profile before winning.
    (Winner reciece a full t5b)
    2.Competing for top “3”in aw season master
    3 close to having 5 r5 5* possibly by start of season
    Theres people who are way way way ahead of lagacy, on top of masters aw
  • And also if you can bring the character nightwatch on to contest of Champions he reminds me so much of Spawn he has an awesome story line and I know contest of Champions could give them even more of a cooler story to go on for nightwatch
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 202 ★★
    People really get this much into the event and who wins/loses? It's just for fun, who gives a **** about his alliance history and ****. I have a lot of respect for them being able to play well in front of a crowd. Hell I get nervous going into a tough fight sitting on the shitter at work haha. Win/lose it's about enjoying the game, at the end of the day MCOC won't help you pay your mortgage, put food on the table but it gives you a little break from the daily grind (not arena tho).
  • DespacitoDespacito Posts: 24
    edited October 2018
    I wish was that Venom could have been used in the tournament. Especially with his recent buffs. Sure he may not be god tier but its good to see something new once in a while
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    The fall of stark spidey is upon us