**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is gwenpool worth a generic awakening gem

Recently pulled her.. at 3/30 not awakened already like her a lot. I have lvl3 deep wounds and lvl 3 assasin. Is it worth awakening her and investing more level ups on her?

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    It kind of depends on what other choices you have. Generally speaking though, Gwenpool is one of those kind of champions where signature level 1 pretty much unlocks her full potential.

If you awaken her, she will reduce enemy defensive ability accuracy proportionate to her combo (every hit reduces accuracy by 2%) and she will not be able to die from a special attack (unless opponent has assassin mastery or stuns you with pacify). This makes her really effective against those pesky evasive champions!

So yes, it's worth it, but it depends on whether you have other good champions who are unduped (eg. Starlord)
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    LOL I got flagged for that? lol you guys are funny
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    It kind of depends on what other choices you have. Generally speaking though, Gwenpool is one of those kind of champions where signature level 1 pretty much unlocks her full potential.

If you awaken her, she will reduce enemy defensive ability accuracy proportionate to her combo (every hit reduces accuracy by 2%) and she will not be able to die from a special attack (unless opponent has assassin mastery or stuns you with pacify). This makes her really effective against those pesky evasive champions!

So yes, it's worth it, but it depends on whether you have other good champions who are unduped (eg. Starlord)

I was actually holding the awakening gem for someone like Dr.V. or starlord, but i havent landed starlord for 2 years now lol. Unfortunately my other awakening gem and stones were pumped into thor before 12.0 came out. I fight agressive, not a evade dash back kind of style , so am kinda a little bit excited with her being on the roster. and man her damage output is insane..
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Bro i did not flag you. rather i havent flagged anyone till date, coz am here just for interaction.. :) there are people on here who flag random posts..
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Tryaksha wrote: »
    Bro i did not flag you. rather i havent flagged anyone till date, coz am here just for interaction.. :) there are people on here who flag random posts..

I don't flag posts unless it is very obvious it breaks forum rules. There are a few people who abuse that function or misuse it.

I don't really see any post here that are flag-worthy. The closest one is the "do fat kids like ice cream" comment, and even then, it's just saying that the answer is obvious in a humerous manner.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Tryaksha wrote: »

I don't flag posts unless it is very obvious it breaks forum rules. There are a few people who abuse that function or misuse it.

I don't really see any post here that are flag-worthy. The closest one is the "do fat kids like ice cream" comment, and even then, it's just saying that the answer is obvious in a humerous manner.

Agree
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Dont hold gems for Voodoo or Hyperion they will be nerfed
  • I don't think it's worth dumping a generic on gwenpool as she doesn't really need her signature ability at all, the sig ability reduce special attacks damage allowing gwenpool not to die from specials. It's not very useful at most times tbh as gwenpool would be wrecking the opponent with her damage output so yeah, she doesn't need to be awakened

Overall - gwenpool is already god tier without her sig ability
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★

1 fat kid or Woolverine II gets triggered