**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else getting parry issues?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ZAQZAQ Posts: 35
    Yeah i though i was going crazy thanks man
  • Options
    jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64
    Well I've had this issue in arena during the Proxima grind. I'd go to parry, it would say parry in green writing on my side of the screen, but it wouldn't actually parry the opponent. And this is in arena no nodes to stop me from parrying.
    -Using a Samsung Galaxy S8
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    edited October 2018
    IMIW in AW:
    Bait heavy, he heavies, I dash back and hold screen, screen freezes, I do a light attack instead of the intended counter heavy and get hit with hits 2 and 3 of his heavy.

Or: I am doing a combo on him, well above 15% health and only 1 armor buff ao it wasn't autoblock, oh no, after hit 3 it freezes and he launches SP1 because my 4th hit doesn't register.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm not as good as I'd like to be on Parry but I have noticed it much harder than usual to parry at the beginning of a fight.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Me, too.
    At first thought it was just me missing soooooo many blocks but now it's starting to look like another kabam issue, sigh.
  • Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I haven’t been able to parry at the start of a fight at all for a while now. Probably since the update. I’m all for tweaks to the ai and timing to keep the game from getting too easy, but whenever they do it, it breaks something. Parry, dex, specials getting blocked, hit twice on one evade, etc. If only these problems came with a player exploit too, then they’d be fixed immediately!
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    totally broken in AQ, this is too much
  • Options
    ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Posts: 52
    The Parry issue isn't new, but they just keep making it worse every update. I wish @Kabam Miike would stop worrying about adding new content & characters every month, and concentrate on fixing the functionality of the game. Just make it a great game again!
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    The window for parry appears to be closing, closing, closing...
  • Options
    NeoVampyrNeoVampyr Posts: 28
    ChrisS1506 wrote: »
    The Parry issue isn't new, but they just keep making it worse every update. I wish @Kabam Miike would stop worrying about adding new content & characters every month, and concentrate on fixing the functionality of the game. Just make it a great game again!

I miss gameplay before 12.0 ...
  • Options
    ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    Thank God I found this thread, cause I been having so many issues with Parry not registering after I press block. I'm having the most trouble with the Symbiote Supreme.

HONORABLE MENTION: has the Venom-Strange pillfered y'all when you try an Dex him???
  • Options
    Hey y'all!

Does anyone have video of this so we can bring it to the rest of the team along with the information everyone is providing?
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah dex and parry timing off for me worse since this update 2 days ago, getting hit in between double evades, or hit when I evade and dex pops up, or yeah just block/parry not triggering
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Hey y'all!

Does anyone have video of this so we can bring it to the rest of the team along with the information everyone is providing?

On my end,, it’s mainly against domino. Or is she programmed not to take them as much?
  • Options
    Hey y'all!

On my end,, it’s mainly against domino. Or is she programmed not to take them as much?

She reduces ability accuracy, so yeah.
  • Options
    abzoolabzool Posts: 5
    Same here
  • Options
    If someone could record some videos with visible touch inputs that would be helpful
  • Options
    PrasannaPrasanna Posts: 53
    I'm getting lot of 'em.they r pretty annoying because while using blade they don't stun and I get hit easily while losing bleed also
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    I have noticed that the AI has a much more variable speed.
    Relatively slow at start of fight, then very fast at the end.
    I used to be able to get the timing down at the beginning of fight 1 of a quest and use that timing for the rest of the quest's champs.
    Now all fights change constantly. I watch their block speed to help me guess the parry timing.
This discussion has been closed.