**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Voodoo or Hyperion to R4/40?

Gonna do ROL soon, got both of them at 3/30, who would you rank to 4/40 Hyperion or Dr Voodoo?
I'm tempted to get Rank Hyperion due to Poison Inmune against SW, but Voodoo would be better for Synergies and Questing.

Comments

• Hyperion
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    Hyperion makes more damage. Voodoo is really good for questing, but Hyp is better for really hard and long fights. I have both at 4/40 since I won them in arena.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    do both
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    yes both to rank 4 for start
  • Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    I need to rank 1 right now sience i'm going to be attempting ROL next week
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Hyp would be your best bet. Voodoo is my work horse but his heal only lasts so long. You can keep opponents from gaining power with him too. But, all in all I would go with Hyp at this point and time
    Josh2Play wrote: »
    I need to rank 1 right now sience i'm going to be attempting ROL next week

so I would suggest Hyperion because of SW
  • StarryKnightJStarryKnightJ Posts: 22
    Sorry for digging this up, but would it still be Hyperion if he is not duped but Voodoo is?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Sorry for digging this up, but would it still be Hyperion if he is not duped but Voodoo is?

Duped Voodoo is good at neutralizing Hyperion. It's a tough choice though tbh.

for me it is, sure! I have them both awakened but I use Hyperion for everything, he will definitely help you with SW on ROL
  • Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    @Il_JooO @Thawnim @StarryKnightJ
    uhhhh i dunno why this was bumped or anything, but i already did ROL quite a while ago, didn't need hyperion, but thank you guys.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Josh2Play wrote: »
    @Il_JooO @Thawnim @StarryKnightJ
    uhhhh i dunno why this was bumped or anything, but i already did ROL quite a while ago, didn't need hyperion, but thank you guys.

A member posted a question about Hyperion or Voodoo. I was voicing my opinion on there question. Congrats on RoL though. I knew you had beat it but cannot remember if I ever congratulated you.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Both will get nerfed soon. I would not do any of them. Do hood, ghost rider or Thor
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Both will get nerfed soon. I would not do any of them. Do hood, ghost rider or Thor

you are REALLY REALLY annoying you know, right? STOP CLAIM FOR NERF -.-
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Sorry that the truth hurts
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I have both, and gotta say. Voodoo for sure. Great power control and regen, amazing for Questing, AQ and AW attack. Voodoo single handedly got me through act 4 only being a 4/40.

Hyperion is still a great champ, so you should still rank 4 him eventually, but I would do Voodoo first. Unlocks so many new opportunities.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Its a close call, Both are awesome champs.

Hyperion is a beast once you get a hand of him, yu can finish fights quicker. power gain, poison immune, stun on sp2, Cosmic charges and fury makes him the beast he is.

Voodoo is more utility, he is what is a Scarlet witch 2.0 . Power Control , Regen and Odd/Even Combo when he is Awakened.

Yu want all round player go with Voodoo! Hyperion if yu want to have that player who can attack all the way.

Make a judgemental call with your fighting style!
    edited July 2017
    Sai_7 wrote: »

Hyperion is a beast once you get a hand of him, yu can finish fights quicker. power gain, poison immune, stun on sp2, Cosmic charges and fury makes him the beast he is.

Voodoo is more utility, he is what is a Scarlet witch 2.0 . Power Control , Regen and Odd/Even Combo when he is Awakened.

Yu want all round player go with Voodoo! Hyperion if yu want to have that player who can attack all the way.

this is a good reply!
    I have them both, awakened, and have chosen Hyperion first but next is Voodoo =)

p.s. no regret in my decision, Hyperion is so much powerful!
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    edited July 2017
    honestly, if you have them both at r4, that is high enough for you to judge how useful they are for you.

which do you use more now?

to me, going from R4 to R5 makes the hero MORE of what he already is, but it doesn't completely evolve him into something new.

PS. (Edit)

oh boy, let me edit before someone thinks I am bashing you. i do not mean that in negative tone.

I am just realizing (even for myself) that I don't always play champs enough at R4 before trying to decide on R5.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    Sai_7 wrote: »

this is a good reply!
    I have them both, awakened, and have chosen Hyperion first but next is Voodoo =)

p.s. no regret in my decision, Hyperion is so much powerful!

You bet he is ! Hyperion is too strong! look out or videos on youtube if yu need pointers on utilizing him. the cosmic charges and fury makes him invincible!
    Congrats bro!
    Cheers!
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Hyperion