**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr Voodoo Regen

Will Dr Voodoo regen more health if I place more signature stones on him.
His awakened ability states - increased duration of buffs.
But I’m confused because his regen, is it a flat value.
Thanks

Comments

• Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    It does increase the duration of his regen.
  • Kenny292 wrote: »
    It does increase the duration of his regen.

To clarify, because this does seem to confuse some people, Voodoo's signature ability offers two benefits depending on whether his combo meter is odd or even. If it is odd Voodoo gets ability accuracy reduction and his debuffs last longer. If it is even Voodoo gets increased buff duration. At the very start of the fight the combo meter is technically zero, and Kabam considers that "even" for the purposes of Voodoo's signature ability (zero is not an even number, but apparently it is in Kabamland). That means all buffs last longer, and that includes the healing buff that Voodoo starts the fight with. So the buff heals a certain amount in ten seconds, but the signature ability then increases the heal duration so Voodoo keeps healing beyond that initial ten second heal, so he ends up healing more than his ability states.
  • But the beginning of the fight is the only time he's regen procs, right? I've heard others say he's a regen champ, but if the fight goes on past 10 seconds then he's not regenerating, correct?
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Once he’s duped, the regen lasts longer. The higher Sig level you have, the longer it lasts (to a certain point of diminishing returns)

I have a 4* Sig 55, and his signature extends buffs 93.62%, taking that regen up to 19.36 seconds.

His base regen is 1742.4 hp over 10 seconds, so my signature level extends that to 3373.6 hp over the 19.36 seconds.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    But the beginning of the fight is the only time he's regen procs, right? I've heard others say he's a regen champ, but if the fight goes on past 10 seconds then he's not regenerating, correct?

Right. You only get the regen to start each fight.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    And you regen even if you start the fight at 100 percent, right? So if you start taking damage at the beginning, it gets healed.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★