**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

blood and venom Legends run

Report time for blood and venom legends run time and let’s estimate the cutoff.

Mine is 3:38

Blade with full naked suicide

Comments

• PrylankPrylank Posts: 14
    3:42 here
  • 3:38 Medusa R5 and full suicide
  • BrandonT wrote: »

What is naked suicides, is that none at all?
  • 3:45 Blade R5 and full suicide
  • BrandonTBrandonT Posts: 26
    Means all attack suicide no Defence mastery
    BrandonT wrote: »

What is naked suicides, is that none at all?

• WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    3:34, maybe 3:36 with Blade
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Anyone run it with the symbiote and enhancements? Curious if he was viable for a legends run or not.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    25:30
  • How many refills you need for this event?

• MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Who do y’all run with blade?? Mutant team??
  • fel828fel828 Posts: 7
    3:14
  • BrandonTBrandonT Posts: 26
    VIKTORIOUS wrote: »
    How many refills you need for this event?

35-40
  • 3:36 for me. The game also crashed 4 times during my run. Wish they deducted 5 minutes from your time each time that happened.
  • TurtleJamesTurtleJames Posts: 68
    Does Kabam post actual run times of winners? I’m reading some results from the other thread and can’t imagine people completing this event in less than 3:20. I’m not saying it’s not possible, but it seems highly suspect even if the event is much easier than the past ones. There’s diminishing returns if you’re killing everyone including bosses with 1-5 hits and you have the fastest device. Anyways, good luck everyone!
  • XxenxX5000XxenxX5000 Posts: 22
    3:26 - CG565 with full boosts and suicides ...and iPhone 8!
  • ronn23ronn23 Posts: 13
    Wow nice run I just planning whats should be the time running blade starlord
  • MegleMegle Posts: 18
    I made it for 3:08
    CG 565 Full suicide and 30% 20% boost
    iPhone X
    You must have been tapped into Kabam’s mainframe for 3:08!

Hard to believe that you did it 18 mins faster.

You must have had instant load times.

If so, iPhone X will be the only option for Legend Runs until new devices are released.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Cg god for legends run? Why everybody 5/65 him?
  • 3 accounts:
    5/65 CG for 3:02 and 3:09.
    4/55 CG for 3:08.
  • ronn23ronn23 Posts: 13
    @Night_Owl what phone did you use
    Night_Owl wrote: »
    3 accounts:

Couple questions... How do you have three accounts each with a 5* Corvus? How did it not take longer with the 4/55? You practically ran it in the same time as your 5/65... Lastly did you really need to take three of the top spots for this months legends title? I'm not saying you did anything wrong, but it would really suck to be that 101 spot because someone had to get legends title on a 3 different accounts. Anyways, nice job on the runs.
  • Hawk_Hawk_ Posts: 28
    I used a 5/65 CG full suicides, boosts, iPhone etc and had no network issue and did a 3.31. I have no freakin clue how these 20-30 min faster times are possible. Are your EQs shorter? Or are you the next Kabam CEO?
    That’s what I was thinking, buddy. Hoping it’s a misinformation campaign!
    What is the best method to run through the quests? On my first run through there is no "replay" options, but there is a "play next." Should I make a once through, then rerun the last quest to 100% then go back to the first and run through hitting replay?
  • Werewrym wrote: »
    3 accounts:

Couple questions... How do you have three accounts each with a 5* Corvus? How did it not take longer with the 4/55? You practically ran it in the same time as your 5/65... Lastly did you really need to take three of the top spots for this months legends title? I'm not saying you did anything wrong, but it would really suck to be that 101 spot because someone had to get legends title on a 3 different accounts. Anyways, nice job on the runs.

Sorry for the confusion. My English is not well. I didn't express properly for enough information. 3:09 is my friends' running result. But I do have two accounts. I an end-game player in plat 1 alliance. Using CW running legend only cost a few hundred units for energy refills. I didn't use any boost on 5/65 account. That's part of my monthly cake. :smile:
  • ronn23 wrote: »
    @Night_Owl what phone did you use

Iphone8 and iphoneXS max. I normally change devices for every 50 min while running legend.
    Werewrym wrote: »
    3 accounts:

Sorry for the confusion. My English is not well. I didn't express properly for enough information. 3:09 is my friends' running result. But I do have two accounts. I an end-game player in plat 1 alliance. Using CW running legend only cost a few hundred units for energy refills. I didn't use any boost on 5/65 account. That's part of my monthly cake. :smile:

Wait... you didn't use any boosts??? How is that possible?
  • Werewrym wrote: »
    What is the best method to run through the quests? On my first run through there is no "replay" options, but there is a "play next." Should I make a once through, then rerun the last quest to 100% then go back to the first and run through hitting replay?

I use the same strategy as you said