**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Skill Champ and Why (No synergies)

SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Best Skill Champ and Why (No synergies) 80 votes

Blade
25%
CapWW2INTEGRALAsukiraAnurag1606Solrac_2GamePlayWorldSungjhendroidsvDean9300450JayProngsGrootman1294KingsumSplatattack8FhfjghhggggjfhfjgNb2121Samspade23Rehan010_Cosmicspiderman777Vassili24Des1234 20 votes
Killmonger
42%
ArcDeAngelusSnakeEyes69RaganatorTaxHell_GoliathDaredevi1Fan7MagrailothosDarkrider05Anonymous346Jman2182Maximus0215Fighter092WorknprogressBirdReynoldsPlazzzmaDankestChefJC_Charlie_SceneDR_MantisToboggan1TheRealmKeeper 34 votes
Gwenpool
26%
TheManMythLegendabelarmiwookehVinitlalka1988Vincew80Moises_HGreat_Nimbus1DarthPhalNamelezPedritkoPaytoPlayMaldroit2Mitchell35NewYorkSmittyKRONOSDOUBLEJayCeeralphhotmailAn_Asian_1N8RickerSuel 21 votes
Taskmaster
3%
Golden_Guardianissamaf80My_Superior 3 votes
Thor Rags
2%
Ultimatesaber32Omedenn 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Thor Rags
    Duped, I think Thor is the best.
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Gwenpool
    GP because she is just so simple to use. She basically has only one thing going for her, BLEED. And if that's not enough, she has enervate on sp2 and a high level armor break on sp3, both of which can be refreshed with just by consuming a bleed debuff.

However, Killmonger if used correctly can be even more advantageous than GP, but he takes time to learn how to use where as GP is pretty cut and dry
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Those are all solid champs. Thor is better with hulk and Loki. My duped blade is not all i expected after everyone went so wild over him. Love gwen's block breaker! Makes em gush blood! Killmonger and taskmaster are both seriously solid! So my advice is...who do you have the most fun playing?
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Taskmaster
    Taskmaster is Good Too
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Blade
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Gwenpool
    GwenPool can beat anyone and anything. Korg. Medusa. SpiderMan(s). Magik. (Unlike KillMonger) Wolverine (ROL) X-23 (LOL) Unlike any other skill champ. Gwen is the best.
  • Options
    Splatattack8Splatattack8 Posts: 68
    Blade
    I don't want to say why, cuz gwenpool is also op as heck
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Blade
    The one and only Blade. Unlimited regen
  • Options
    Blade
    blade
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    The one and only Blade. Unlimited regen

yeah
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Gwenpool
    The aar is still legit. Also still better than carnage in terms of bleed (controversial, I know) because deep wounds isn’t completely mandatory for damage to be there
  • Options
    abelarmiabelarmi Posts: 86
    edited October 2018
    Gwenpool
    If the opponent can bleed, GP beyond doubt. She can powerlock an opponent for an entire fight after an SP2 and get unbelievable bleed stacks (as well as never die from an SP). If the opponent can't bleed, it is KM all day. Thor Rags had no business on this at all, come on now...