**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War bugged beyond belief - ZERO mention from Kabam about known issue???

What is going on with wars? Our alliance has now had 3 wars start and end while we are currently in another war. Our champs randomly get locked up and say they are in a war even when they aren't. I've submitted support tickets and they all come back saying that they have too many requests for support on this issue to address individually. Yet I've seen 2 threads on the topic on this forum get deleted by mods saying that we need to start a support ticket. WE ARE AND THEY'RE BEING IGNORED!!!!

There is no mention of this that I've seen here by any Kabam officials. What is going on? I feel like I'm in the twilight zone and Kabam is asking us to ignore the UFO on the front lawn or something.

Comments

• hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    Our war ended 6 hours ago and we are 7 hours into the attack phase of our next war without ever getting a placement phase. Why is no one taking about this?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

Please be patient and wait for a response to your support ticket as it is being investigated. Thanks for understanding and apologies for the delay.
    This destroyed the last 3 wars of the season for us. I just received another copy and paste from support saying that they would not be responding. It is the same word-for-word non-response that they sent a couple days ago.
    Our war ended and we did not receive any rewards.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

Please follow up on your support ticket with any additional information, as we cannot directly assist with account-related issue such as this on the forums. Also keep an eye on your email for a response from support and if you have a question, you can send it to me in a PM.
This discussion has been closed.