**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New York Comic Con 2018

So seen a few videos on youtube, how many of the devices that were used, supplied by Kabam were android ?
as we all know kabam own stocks in apple so is most likely they only had Apple devices for Thanos challenge etc ?
Am I wrong ? were it android tablets ? or Macintosh lol ?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    None. They wouldn't want people to wait 1 minute per loading time, and sometimes even 5 minutes after a battle
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    can we download that THANOS game to play at home ?
  • buggysitehaveaccontbuggysitehaveaccont Posts: 158
    edited October 2018
    None. They wouldn't want people to wait 1 minute per loading time, and sometimes even 5 minutes after a battle

lol I know, but you would think they would try to show some unbiased :P

doubt it or ppl could play it with android and notice the time difference, loading and lag
  • so no official word ?
  • so I assume it is 100% true then ? why not split the player base then ? let android play with and vs other android users and ppl with and vs other apple users only.
    If kabam admit thier coding is made for apple, as only having apple devices at the comic con, then they are admitting their are faults which are big enough to make game uneven between players
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    so I assume it is 100% true then ? why not split the player base then ? let android play with and vs other android users and ppl with and vs other apple users only.
    If kabam admit thier coding is made for apple, as only having apple devices at the comic con, then they are admitting their are faults which are big enough to make game uneven between players

Sound like an apple hater lmao
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    so I assume it is 100% true then ? why not split the player base then ? let android play with and vs other android users and ppl with and vs other apple users only.

Its not a matter of them admitting their coding is made for Apple. Apple is "easier" to code for because the iOS is only for apple and nothing else. Apple is inclusive and doesn't have 1000's of variations to code for. Its been this way since Apple came about. Every game that is on both Android and Apple play differently. If Andriod devices were all the same and were inclusive like Apple, Android would be the same. I'm an Andriod user. I'll never buy an apple device that limits what apps and services I can have. Android is more expansive than Apple. So of course they'd use faster devices.
    Also, where do you get the info that they, as a company, are Apple stock holders?

doubt it or ppl could play it with android and notice the time difference, loading and lag

I watch youtube, ArchAngel is the winner of 2018, even better than Stark Spiderman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnra9kRRpEU&t=754s
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,731 ★★★★★

I watch youtube, ArchAngel is the winner of 2018, even better than Stark Spiderman.

Nope; it's a mis-calculation by one contender. Building up the poise charge took up valuable time.
    winterthur wrote: »

Nope; it's a mis-calculation by one contender. Building up the poise charge took up valuable time.

43226082_2265015770411601_667530195170754560_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&oh=98137b5c21bb98f8d196df07bcd574e9&oe=5C17987B
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnra9kRRpEU&t=754s

A player used Archangel to win the Sunday Tournament. The Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Tournaments were won by players with Stark Spidey...including the NYCC Grand Champion portion.

You can't use this data to say definitively which champion is better than the other. Against Gauntlet Thanos, both are clearly viable. What I found out this weekend is that when going for a quick speed kill, the difference between winning a losing can come down to luck. Maybe you'll land 3 big crits during Spidey's L2. Maybe you won't. Maybe you'll stack a lot of Neurotoxins. Maybe you won't.

Both champs were viable in that fight and I was impressed with every player who made it to the daily showdown. They all performed very well.

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Its not a matter of them admitting their coding is made for Apple. Apple is "easier" to code for because the iOS is only for apple and nothing else. Apple is inclusive and doesn't have 1000's of variations to code for. Its been this way since Apple came about. Every game that is on both Android and Apple play differently. If Andriod devices were all the same and were inclusive like Apple, Android would be the same. I'm an Andriod user. I'll never buy an apple device that limits what apps and services I can have. Android is more expansive than Apple. So of course they'd use faster devices.
    Also, where do you get the info that they, as a company, are Apple stock holders?

I was also wondering about that whole stock holder thing.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

dude doesn't know anything about who's a stock holder. What you said is spot on: apple is inclusive, has marginal devices to code for, android has 1000's.

• Demonzfyre wrote: »

not sure it would be legal to say? not sure it is candian laws or US laws? I assume it depends on the where the citizen is born?, but ignoring the legal stuff of digging into personal finances of private people, but the bias toward apple is a big clue to where they stand, using logic that is.
    btw yes apple are the same as it is a simple device, often the reason simple people use them as there is no need to learn how it works, just plug it in to apple sync program and wait :P
    also a reason many celebs use apple, they dont have to think
    hmm those last 3 lines, none were intended as an insult, but I assume some will take as such, but I was going to from apple to android as you said 1000s or variations, do you have examples? how come they just can code it to the high end models then? all galaxy models are **** in this game
    btw im going off topic so stopping now