**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Obstructed view

World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Why do we see these obstructions on this level and on the Avergers Tower??

bcakhus4s2uw.jpeg

cy0yjpe9yozw.jpeg

loh1tedq4ydt.jpeg

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I have NOT seen this visual obstruction yet, may I ask where did you see it? AW? AQ? Story Act what? RTTL/ROL/LOL?
    Hopefully a Mod will take this to the developer, but they may likely ask you on your device, OS, etc
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    This pics are from today’s AQ but I see it in other game modes on whatever level that is on other obstructions on the Avengers Tower. Ive seen these obstructions for as long as I can remember and have been playing since December the year the game was released (2014?)

iPad4
    Latest iOS and Mcoc versions
    edited August 2018
    fr6ddlszxv9s.jpeg

z2u3ygceqbxg.jpeg
    nk4625kff3mm.jpeg
    neunzj8qqcsh.jpeg
    r3n8lc7t2zur.jpeg
    fh6r83oxsxed.jpeg

Same problem ... but now I’m using a brand new IPad 6th generation.

iOS and MCOC are up to date.

This is in the arena, but is happens anywhere on this level.

edited October 2018
    This obstruction has been in the game since I can remember and I’ve been playing since December 2014.

j6d4u0kyrkh6.jpeg
    k611c5tykywr.jpeg

edited October 2018
    47z7olt5etfg.jpeg

hu99lk3t2sj4.jpeg
    s16y5bi39mw0.jpeg
    Here is a video of a duel on the Avengers tower board.

At the 1:14 mark, a huge wall pops up and blocks the view of both heroes. This happens twice at the end of this video and is a the main reason I died/got hit by the enemy special attack. This wall has been in the game for as long as I can remember. I know this isn’t a big priority, there really is no reason for something like this to happen.

iOS 12.0
    iPad 6th generation
    Mcoc latest version
    Friendly duel of Rocket Racoon vs Domino
    Video is from 10/13/2018

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W_kaUsizHnQ
    edited October 2018
    Here’s a few pics of the wall, taken From the video above:

First appearance of the wall. Is Rocket hiding ?
    2u4cl47z588p.jpeg

2nd appearance of the wall. I dash back when she launches her special attack and we both disappear

he6gbbjrwedp.jpeg

o2cwy1qtpe4j.jpeg

edited October 2018
    I’ll post another video later today about the obstruction on the Avenegers tower board. The wall blocks the entire view of the board and your heroes.

The other pictures I’ve posted in this thread show a different obstruction that also occur a lot. I’m not sure what the name of that board is.
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    This issue has been common for a very long time. Perhaps its for an "immersive" experience.. but I'd classify it as poor design. Essentially they've designed a 360 environment even though the perspective is fixed (aside from cutscenes).

Unfortunately there are objects within the camera boundaries that can become interference. This could be resolved by forcing the camera within the boundaries of any background objects.

But don't hold your breath, the issue queue has been growing while fixes are few and far between
    May 2019 version of the same obstructed view on whatever map this is. All relevant info is on the YouTube page.

https://youtu.be/tmHabWrqWPc
    edited May 2019
    Why didn’t my post above vault this thread to the top of the bugs and known issues page? Is this thread silenced or ghosted?

Why start a new topic (I’m following forum instructions) when there is already an existing thread about this issue?