**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up advise

AdvAdv Posts: 195
These are my top champs. I have class catalysts of the following class
1. Science
2. Cosmic
3. Skill
4. Mutant
which one of these should I upgrade?
I have completed ROL and am uncollected.
Thanks for the helpifqfv15ztci2.png

Rank up advise 36 votes

Archangel (duped 4*) to R5
19%
TheManMythLegendCrazyjack719Danny_TheRealmKeeperChampioncriticJayCeeBanasher 7 votes
Corvus Glaive (unduped 4*) to R5
22%
GamePlayWorldJadyjilanibuxFb2killnewDjinTopCat87Blizzard_27_Mbizz 8 votes
Carnage (duped 5*) to R3
38%
AraevinAlex13369SungjJonibärchenBruce12342Strikerrx8GamerTcx23433TheTrueBeastKtashakSidDDragonWoogieboogieTivjyotUsername72647 14 votes
LC (duped 4*) to R5
0%
Killmonger ( duped 4*) to R5
16%
nameplassimolazDankestChefFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRehan010_The_Symbiote 6 votes
Wait for something better
2%
winterthur 1 vote

Comments

• AdvAdv Posts: 195
    I did not mention GP, Thor, Angela as I have SL for raw damage and generally use blade for bleed opponents
    Some explainations would also be nice, if possible
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    5* Sparky to r3.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    But if you don't have t4cc for Sparky then take up AA. His utility is insane for act 5 exploration.
    Thanks for the help
    @Crazyjack719 right now I don’t have tech catalysts.. that’s why I couldn’t take up starky
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    AA cause you don't yet have a top mutant
    Thanks
  • Corvus Glaive (unduped 4*) to R5
    Corvus is a beast
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Carnage (duped 5*) to R3
    Duped carnage is amazing...his power gain is comparable to hype and once u get the fury stacks he hits hard and add bleed or Armor break to that and u can deal a significant amount of damage...u can literally throw a special after every 5 hit combo...he is going to be very helpful for any mid-long fight which includes act 5 fights imo...plus he is a 5* and is one hell of an LOL option in future..rank him up and then wait for tech cats for stark spidey
    Thanks a lot
  • Corvus Glaive (unduped 4*) to R5
    corvus damage is inssane but 4 star might not be best option but corvus is my choice
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Carnage (duped 5*) to R3
    Work on youre 5 stars bad player
    thanks a lot guys..I was initially planning only on carnage(due to a duped 5*) and Corvus, but now even AA seems to be good..
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Adv wrote: »
    I did not mention GP, Thor, Angela as I have SL for raw damage and generally use blade for bleed opponents

Really, Blade for bleed. He is good, but only really against dimensional beings. There is a reason why the call Gwenpool the queen of bleed. Her bleed is so good. Her bleed makes Blade’s look like a paper cut.
    @JayCee true. But with the controllable regen, it increases his utility as compared to GP. Saved me a lot of potions in EQs and ACT5.2