**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa and the auto block [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    https://youtu.be/66rDOvJEvs8

Can someone explain to me why medusa is only using 1 fury instead of 3 to autoblock?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    edited October 2018
    same thing happens against the medusa at the beginning of the epic difficulty (Chapter 3 Hivemind)...hers go down to 1 though and immediately goes up to 2 again and so soon back to 3

ok did a duel to double check,she consumes only one fury to stop a light basic attack,used 2 furies to stop special 1
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Yeah it's been happening for a while, really annoying on Medusa AW bosses with Domino, as she doens't burn all fury buffs, so gets back to 3 quickly.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    If she have debuff on her, she will consume it instead of fury. They know about it.

Check this thread and the vid I have posted. You see clearly that she used Void's debuff.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/596899#Comment_596899

• Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    https://youtu.be/66rDOvJEvs8

There is my video of a buggy fight.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    There is my video of a buggy fight.

Omg!!! She was consuming her perm buff...lol
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    So by this point, it's perfectly clear what is going on. Consumes any type of buff or debuff, instead of just the furies. I wonder if this could be solved from server or if the client really needs to be updated. @Kabam Lyra
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit

Why did you guys allow a bugged Medusa to be put on the first node of 3.2 in this month's EQ?

We now have to fight a bugged Medusa 21 times if you do the normal Heroic/Master/Epic rotation most end game players do! TWENTY ONE!!!!

You knew about the bug and still did nothing.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    RogerRabs wrote: »

Why did you guys allow a bugged Medusa to be put on the first node of 3.2 in this month's EQ?

We now have to fight a bugged Medusa 21 times if you do the normal Heroic/Master/Epic rotation most end game players do! TWENTY ONE!!!!

She dont hav parry so she wont be tha most of trubely culd u derstand if she had. Parry but the bugs stil need to be fix’s
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

She dont hav parry so she wont be tha most of trubely culd u derstand if she had. Parry but the bugs stil need to be fix’s

It's not that the fight is impossible, it's just unnecessary. It's the principal of it. They knowingly (or by incompetence) placed a bugged champion on a node you have to do a tedious amount of times.

If this bug was reversed, and say she wasn't gaining any furies at all, they would have had it fixed already.
    Gamer wrote: »

It's not that the fight is impossible, it's just unnecessary. It's the principal of it. They knowingly (or by incompetence) placed a bugged champion on a node you have to do a tedious amount of times.

If this bug was reversed, and say she wasn't gaining any furies at all, they would have had it fixed already.
    Im dont fix it tha esay to fix but shuld never hav ben in the first place
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    this was supposed to be fixed with the recent update. what happened???
    MrMaat wrote: »
    this was supposed to be fixed with the recent update. what happened???

Ther didt say next Update.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I'm sure it's already been stated, so just wanted to reiterate it for everyone.

When Medusa loses Living Strands, she only loses 1 fury instead of 3.

Pls fix this before I fight my stun immune mini in AW (yeah, right.)
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    She is not removing furies still and is auto blocking speacials she didn’t before plus now she can auto speacial 3. Really don’t you guys test this stuff.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Currently experiencing it in event quest
    Uncollected 3.2
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    When is this bug getting fixed? Kind of ridiculous how long it takes to fix something so negative towards the players.
  • kikobobkikobob Posts: 43
    I was fighting medusa in war (boss) and when she triggered auto block she only went down to 2 furies. I then fought a medusa in the new 24 hours event and after triggering an autoblock she went down to 1 fury and shrugged off all debuffs.
  • kikobobkikobob Posts: 43
    There were no nodes that allowed her to shrug off debuffs
  • KiLL_RaLpHKiLL_RaLpH Posts: 12
    I faced this 5* 5/65 medusa in AW as mini boss node 57 (debuff immune). For the fight im confident to use my 5* 4/55 Blade i often use my SP1 to waste her Living Strand mode. What surprised me was after using Living Strand instead of resetting her fury to 0 she gained 2 furies instead. Im not that updated with Medusa coz i don't have her and tried to read other forums but no answers. Is it a synergy thingy or just same old bug? It's not that biggy for me but I just want answers. Thanks guys
  • yeah this is not as fun but it makes it easier ???? :smiley:
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Honestly, it feels like a bug. But might have been intentional.

Who knows these days.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Noticed it. Sort of sad, but maybe less confusing I guess 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Helps reduce lag. Keep it.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    It's the bug. She triggers her autoblock and only consumes 1 fury. Happened to me in AW, arena and quests.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    It's an existing bug. I've done tests, she seems to consume other things, buffs or debuffs, before she starts consuming her furies.
  • KiLL_RaLpHKiLL_RaLpH Posts: 12
    Thanks for confirming guys. It made Medusa more challenging good thing AW season4 is about to end. Hope they fix before the new season starts. 😆
  • B012B012 Posts: 39
    after yesterday update 20.1.1 medusa auto-block does not spent all 3 of her furies.

sometimes spent just 1 and some times 2.

So basically after an auto-block trigger she still have 2 or 1 fury.

i know those who use her for attack will hate me, but that is totally unfair for those who had to deal with her in defense.
    i throw specials at her to auto trigger auto-block, but she end up with 2 fury and by time i reach my first hit she build the 3rd fury again. (another free auto-block)
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yeah I have noticed the same. At times it will spend all 3, sometimes 2 and sometimes 1 and her living strands activates right after an auto block. Needs to be fixed for alliance war bosses.