**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hyperion is bugged

Previously hyperion used to gain 3 cosmic charges after a special 3, after which we could dash back and hold block for 2 secs to get a regen. Now hyperion gets just 2 cosmic charges after a special 3 and gets the 3rd cosmic charge after sometime and the 3rd charge stays for just 1 sec before converting into powergain, so now its impossible to dash back and hold block for 2 seconds when we are getting 3 cosmic charges for just one second. So please fix this as fast as possible. I did not grind for hyperion so that u guys can take away his powers. Thank you

Comments

• Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    I have seen this too. I am unable to convert the 3 charges into regen.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    I've noticed this as well. I thought I wasnt fast enough.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Yeah, same here, I had to stop using his 3 since it doesn't deal any significative damage and charges are gone quickly. This is another silent nerf.
  • Viper013Viper013 Posts: 88
    Kabam..please give a reply
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Viper013 wrote: »
    Previously hyperion used to gain 3 cosmic charges after a special 3, after which we could dash back and hold block for 2 secs to get a regen. Now hyperion gets just 2 cosmic charges after a special 3 and gets the 3rd cosmic charge after sometime and the 3rd charge stays for just 1 sec before converting into powergain, so now its impossible to dash back and hold block for 2 seconds when we are getting 3 cosmic charges for just one second. So please fix this as fast as possible. I did not grind for hyperion so that u guys can take away his powers. Thank you

I'm having a Hyperion from before he was in the arenas. You'll definitely have 3 cosmic charges when you use your sp3 but depending on if you have an active power gain or not, one cosmic charge is converted into a power gain buff. I just checked my hyperions regen and it works fine.
    Pro tip: don't use his regen, you won't be able to gain power for 45 seconds, it messes up the way i handle him.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    I don't trigger his regen often personally because it's kind of weak, that being said it worked just fine for me yesterday.