**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rank up advise

AdvAdv Posts: 195
These are my top champs. I have class catalysts of the following class
1. Science
2. Cosmic
3. Skill
4. Mutant
which one of these should I upgrade?
I have completed ROL and am uncollected.
Thanks for the helpifqfv15ztci2.png

Rank up advise 36 votes

Archangel (duped 4*) to R5
19%
TheManMythLegendCrazyjack719Danny_TheRealmKeeperChampioncriticJayCeeBanasher 7 votes
Corvus Glaive (unduped 4*) to R5
22%
GamePlayWorldJadyjilanibuxFb2killnewDjinTopCat87Blizzard_27_Mbizz 8 votes
Carnage (duped 5*) to R3
38%
AraevinAlex13369SungjJonibärchenBruce12342Strikerrx8GamerTcx23433TheTrueBeastKtashakSidDDragonWoogieboogieTivjyotUsername72647 14 votes
LC (duped 4*) to R5
0%
Killmonger ( duped 4*) to R5
16%
nameplassimolazDankestChefFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRehan010_The_Symbiote 6 votes
Wait for something better
2%
winterthur 1 vote

Comments

• AdvAdv Posts: 195
    I did not mention GP, Thor, Angela as I have SL for raw damage and generally use blade for bleed opponents
    Some explainations would also be nice, if possible
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    5* Sparky to r3.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    But if you don't have t4cc for Sparky then take up AA. His utility is insane for act 5 exploration.
    Thanks for the help
    @Crazyjack719 right now I don’t have tech catalysts.. that’s why I couldn’t take up starky
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    AA cause you don't yet have a top mutant
    Thanks
  • Corvus Glaive (unduped 4*) to R5
    Corvus is a beast
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Carnage (duped 5*) to R3
    Duped carnage is amazing...his power gain is comparable to hype and once u get the fury stacks he hits hard and add bleed or Armor break to that and u can deal a significant amount of damage...u can literally throw a special after every 5 hit combo...he is going to be very helpful for any mid-long fight which includes act 5 fights imo...plus he is a 5* and is one hell of an LOL option in future..rank him up and then wait for tech cats for stark spidey
    Thanks a lot
  • Corvus Glaive (unduped 4*) to R5
    corvus damage is inssane but 4 star might not be best option but corvus is my choice
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Carnage (duped 5*) to R3
    Work on youre 5 stars bad player
    thanks a lot guys..I was initially planning only on carnage(due to a duped 5*) and Corvus, but now even AA seems to be good..
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Adv wrote: »
    I did not mention GP, Thor, Angela as I have SL for raw damage and generally use blade for bleed opponents

Really, Blade for bleed. He is good, but only really against dimensional beings. There is a reason why the call Gwenpool the queen of bleed. Her bleed is so good. Her bleed makes Blade’s look like a paper cut.
    @JayCee true. But with the controllable regen, it increases his utility as compared to GP. Saved me a lot of potions in EQs and ACT5.2