**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain WW2

Noname54Noname54 Posts: 58
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi kabam,
Captain america WW2 need to be boosted about his attak pv. He hit weak ! All fights are so long to finish... Compared with all news champs with their BIG attak power or SP captain america ww2 is a joke about his attak power... Something can be done for boost it ?

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Cap WWII is just fine, maybe you aren’t playing him right. I use him occasionally in arena, his sp1 can stun which is handy and his Sp2 deals hefty bleed damage. The block proficiency is a nice touch as well.
  • Noname54Noname54 Posts: 58
    edited October 2018
    Seriously. He hits really low. a 6* rank 2 captain america ww2 can't kill a boss in AQ day 5 (without time out) ! when a 5r5 can do it... i used redskull synergies when i don't have been able to do that.

The new captain America Infinity war can do +100k damages on sp2 (5* rank 5 without synergies) when 6* rank 2 captain america can do only 17k damages (with synergies)...

BOTH have block proficiency work same...

He need something more seriously...i propose to do fury stack permanent instead 7seconds with redskull synergies (stack limited by 5 per fight).

Have you read it kabam ?
    edited October 2018
    About red skull synergies:

Captain America (WWII): Well-Timed Blocks generate a Fury Buff increasing Base Attack by 20% for 5 seconds.

can change it to "increasing base attack by 20% permanently during fight, can stack max. 5x" ? it's possible ?
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Funny that in 2015 ww2 was god tier 😂
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Not every champ needs to have high attack
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    belli300 wrote: »

Yes, but like all the god-tier champs back then, he also was nerfed.
    edited October 2018
    true. what's i propose is easy to change for kabam but will make this captain america more useable. Seriously he hits sooooo low.... fight are always long... i am ok for play with synergies but make this synergies more attractive. Change "7 seconds furry" by "furry permanently stack (max by 5 per fight)" could be really nice :)
  • Solrac_2 wrote: »
    belli300 wrote: »

Yes, but like all the god-tier champs back then, he also was nerfed.

Can't remeber that he was nefed and I think he was not. His Sig was god-tier because of the perfect block team that no longer was. He was the only Champ that could perfect block. Everyone used him in AQ versus that Venom Boss.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Cap WW2 has good stun, bleed, and block proficiency so his low damage output can easily be overlooked.
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Noname54 wrote: »
    Seriously. He hits really low. a 6* rank 2 captain america ww2 can't kill a boss in AQ day 5 (without time out) ! when a 5r5 can do it... i used redskull synergies when i don't have been able to do that.

The new captain America Infinity war can do +100k damages on sp2 (5* rank 5 without synergies) when 6* rank 2 captain america can do only 17k damages (with synergies)...

He need something more seriously...i propose to do fury stack permanent instead 7seconds with redskull synergies (stack limited by 5 per fight).

Have you read it kabam ?
    You deserve it for wasting the t5 basic on a cap ww2 lmao

edited October 2018
    Lol so now it's just "you deserve wasting yours t5b" ? good game. all ranking should deserve rank up but if i knew i will regret this rank up i would not to do it. he hits so looooow, he is useless now. This synergy can change it but kabam will hear me ? i doubt of course...
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Lol so now it's just "you deserve wasting yours t5b" ? good game. all ranking should deserve rank up but if i knew i will regret this rank up i would not to do it. he hits so looooow, he is useless now. This synergy can change it but kabam will hear me ? i doubt of course...
    he has 0 utility, why would you rank him just based on that? He used to be a good champ and the block prof is nice, but there are WAY better options,

totally agree :'(:'(:'(:'( he was a great champs. now he is useless i would not did that now. Hope they will see my topic and change this particularity of synergy with redskull. Will give him a little utility after. but we know how they are....
    so kabam, you will not to do this little change ? pls ?
    up ? kabam mod ?
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Pennmabob wrote: »

Have you read it kabam ?

You do realise that a 5/65 5* and a 2/35 6* are basically the same lmao. Just like a 5/50 4* and a 2/35 5*

You mean a 4* 5/50 and a 5* 3/45, right?
    so kabam, you will not to do this little change ? pls ?

And OP, LOL just stop. Cap WW2 is far down on the list of champs that need to be upgraded.