**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Prestige 8033 Looking for ally/officer

My prestige is 8033 and I have completed 100% LOL and act 5. I can take any aw path except 7 with zero/min deaths. I'm looking for an officer roll or a timetable to be promoted to one. Been playing the game for 3 year with experience as an officer and leader.I contributed to managing treasury and assisted in AW placements. If you are interested pls leave your line Id and little bit about your alliance. Thanks

Comments

• Omair66Omair66 Posts: 64
    Look for legendarykiller in game and sent request ill join u in my ally
  • BRJ2002BRJ2002 Posts: 84
    @Sanders20 hit me up. Same in game and line ID. We’re top of gold 1 about to be plat 3. 5x5 and string war push. Lost one guy, strong team that’s primed to succeed.
  • BRJ2002BRJ2002 Posts: 84
    3nmdx8o0n1cw.png
  • ReiRei01ReiRei01 Posts: 22
    We are 20m alliance. Last 3 season result: Plat 3, Plat 2 and Plat 3.
    we are currently Plat 3 but pushing to Plat 2 at least.
    Aq Map 5x5 and place around 250.

Line ID: Reirei_01
  • KondKond Posts: 4
    Hit me up on line kond91. @Sanders20 j056iejdqjcc.png
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    r3ovtubzipdb.jpg

Lets chat and maybe look into a time line
  • DSALVATOREDSALVATORE Posts: 51
    We are a chilled alliance looking for a new officer.. if interested msg me in line app - su132raj
  • Sanders20Sanders20 Posts: 20
    Still looking after season end. Ready to make the move
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Badboyboo... thats my line id. Add me. Gold1 alliance
  • KDTrippeKDTrippe Posts: 68
    @Sanders20 would you be interested in help building as an officer?
  • Sanders20Sanders20 Posts: 20
    @KDTrippe ,building as the ally... yes. The purpose is to help the ally and member be successful. Gold or platinum tier only.
  • Line name Bdgoodrum
    In game name bossman Bd
    Check us out through my ign and if your interested contact me on line. Cheers
  • Mcram13Mcram13 Posts: 94
    @Sanders20 add mcram13 on line to chat. Plat3, 55th in AQ RUNNING 3 days map 6
  • Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    Gold 1, AQ 554x5, we are looking to replace an officer that's taking a break. Contact me on Line @ Fishman13579. That's also my ign if you'd like to see the alliance. We've steadily grown over the last few months with the same group.
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    Gold 1, AQ 33555
    LINE: mattcarna
  • JFortJFort Posts: 148
    14.5 mil Gold 1 ally, I really need another skilled officer to help my group get to the next level. Alliance tag is BFMZ and my line ID is jfortner627, hit me up!
  • JFortJFort Posts: 148
    Also, we finished around the middle of Gold 1 this season, so Platinum 3 is definitely attainable if we tighten things up a bit. I don’t have that many officers so I’m sure you would be a huge help. We also normally score around 130 mil in aq, but that’s about to go up since I’ve added some higher prestige players lately.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    @Sanders20 line curtleturtle

We’re top of plat 1 shooting for masters next season
  • SchmitrnSchmitrn Posts: 111
    @Sanders20 hit me up on line id: schmitrn for a chat if your still looking. Prove what you say above and natural progression would make you an officer here.
  • CentrifugeCentrifuge Posts: 108
    Top 250 A@ 5x5, plat 3 alliance looking for 1 with potential to be an officer. Should be able to get to plat 2 next season. Alliance tag DMUN. Hit me up on line centrifuge.
  • Bigslick631Bigslick631 Posts: 114
    @Sanders20 hey man. 20mil ally looking for two solid new members with potential officer promotion in the near future. Season 4 AW - platinum 2. With a couple changes and a couple new solid members we can easily hit Platinum 1. Hit me up on line if interested. Bigslick631
  • ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112
    666shan666. Find me.
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    Line: ctp1223

Ranked plat 3 169 and AQ 151