**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This month EQ

First off, I want to start off by saying this isn’t a complaint post. Now that I got that out of the way, I’m curious to see what you all thought about this month quest? Did you like it? Hate it? Was it meh?

Personally? I found it meh. Normally I would attempt all of the harder difficulties such as Heoric, Master, and Uncollected/Epic. But not this month. I thought of it as one of this events that kinda just seemed to drag and was quite bored. I’m not saying it was super easy or anything but compared to last month I didn’t have a lot of fun. I also couldn’t help but to feel that the last chapter were extremely dragging. Anyways, what did you guys think? Maybe I’m just beginning to lose interest in the game despite having a ton of things left to do such as finishing ROL and Act 5.

This month EQ 84 votes

It was meh
17%
danm11benshbSundance_2099Batman_X10HERVE_LEANDREshawnli87RixobWorknprogressGhostboytjieMaldroit2RandimDude01TheSpicyKnightRockypantherxSupermanafficinadoLazerblam 15 votes
I enjoyed it
69%
winterthurGamerMattyloVdh2008ShrimkinsHaji_SaabSwe_wolfisWorld EaterFrostySIlverProfessorSungjGNASTYDarkrider051haunted_memoryXxenxX5000SupermanojDOKTOROKTOPUSGreifmaster911Savio444godsquad891 58 votes
Hated it
2%
MrLalowFingfangfoomfanes 2 votes
Undecided
10%
Willjackson16phillgreenStucatAnonymous346HendrossAdvJC_cx23433EnderDraco58 9 votes

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I enjoyed it
    Want to see what the Symbioid difficult first tbh
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Undecided
    It was fun to see the new and improved carnage as a boss, even as a weak one.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Was what fun about last month's quest as opposed to this month's?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    I enjoyed it
    Can't remember when was the last event quest I played. Took a break, came back and have been grinding in Arenas, collecting units.

Running Masters currently (almost finishing) and need not use the Symbioid. Is it me or it's the current EQ made simpler?

I don't remember doing well in Masters and avoided it.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I enjoyed it
    Eq was fun. I enjoyed epic and love the symbiote event idea. I hope kabam does more events like the my little symbiote in future
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Undecided
    winterthur wrote: »
    Can't remember when was the last event quest I played. Took a break, came back and have been grinding in Arenas, collecting units.

Running Masters currently (almost finishing) and need not use the Symbioid. Is it me or it's the current EQ made simpler?

I don't remember doing well in Masters and avoided it.

I think the difficulty has been tweaked to allow everyone to have a crack at the next level of content.

I found a completion of master hilariously easy this month. The only difficult fight was the symboid in 2.1 and kerblammo already gave everyone a tool for that job.

I will probably do a run through of heroic and explore master in future now that the lock is gone.

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I enjoyed it
    I appreciate the downgrade in difficulty. Even without the symbiote, master was surprisingly painless. I for one am glad since I got to save some units and I can get a crack at uncollected rewards. Having a little taste makes me want to go after act 5 again.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I enjoyed it
    This is one of the few months I just wanted to do master in, even if the Klyntar Kats weren’t a thing
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    I enjoyed it
    @winterthur it is definitely easier than last month EQ. Emma Frost + Omega Red were much tougher bosses than Howard and Symbiote. The hardest one is i would say the Golden Symbioid, but even he isn't too hard to beat compared to the previous ones.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I enjoyed it
    danm11 wrote: »
    To me was no different then every other month, hoping the hard 1 be better in a week odd. As someone who has completed story mode and labyrinth it has made the game get very boring. Aq and aw are only thing to play and war is a joke with all the cheating to get rubbish rewards. I have got more t2 alpha and t5 basic shards from occult labs then I did for placing gold 1. To me this is ridiculous

That's some pretty insane luck on your lab crystals. I've been pulling 250 shards from most of them. Not complaining because I generally have good champ crystal luck.. just jealous:)
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    I enjoyed it
    I think it's a good event. With several new features.. the pet we received is fun and looking forward to using him boosted in the symbiote difficulty. Collected summoners are able to see what is waiting for them when they clear 526. Also appreciate that master was unlocked. I will probably do heroic anyway, but it was nice to have access to master first. The difficulty of epic seemed reasonable relative to the rewards.