**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

ÑøX2 Recruiting

R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
o08cox2zxy9k.png
Tag: ÑøX2
Alliance: No X-ceptions

After all the daily requests we get from players interested in joining and our own members needing to step away from our high competitive nature in No X-cuses, we have decided to form another alliance.....No X-ceptions.

We are in the building stages of filling up the alliance with new members now. Currently in gold 2 with the easy plans of Gold1/Plat3.
AQ Plans are currently 5x5 with changes to follow during the new upcoming season.

This is a good stepping stone for those interested in working towards a much higher level with possibility of one day joining No X-cuses, although we will never recruit from No X-ceptions. It is also a chance for others to step back from the higher level of competition.

If you have the skill and are around 6K prestige then join our recruit chat for more info by clicking the link:
ÑøX Recruit Chat

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    We are still looking for more players
  • Interested players can also hit me up on Line:
    Nate.Woods

IGN: Berserk Nation
  • imdonlyoneimdonlyone Posts: 14
    Sent you message in Line
    I am looking for a good alliance. Please check out
  • z6ifac23ebpi.jpeg

Linemesoohard
    Line id^
  • We are at 13 and have a few lined up for after AQ ends. Still need more. Going to be a very solid group with good leadership that won't pamper.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Handful of spots are still available.
  • ÑøX2 has an immediate opening. Join now before the AW cutoff on Friday!

We had a member get banned, because unbeknownst to us, he had a pilot finish his LOL and AW. We are still in Gold 1 #700 rank even after getting bumped down 300 spots for his actions.
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    I would be interested after the season if any spots open up then. Current prestige is 7372 and have 2T5B currently in my inventory.
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    We have 2 immediate openings if anyone is interested. Finished Gold 1 easily this season.