**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sabretooth Glitch

Please fix the issue with a 6* Sabretooth’s Special 3 furies not carrying over into the next match when there’s enough charges.

I complete a fight while in animation of the special 3, I go into my next fight with like 4 or 5 charges and I only get the same 2 stacks of fury that I earned during my combo.

This is a big deal considering a sp3 fury buffs of a 6* Sabre is around 750 each..

Comments

• SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Yep!! Noticed this with my 5* too!!
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Not being snarky, as I have an r4 ST, but...

...why are you using his sp3? Is there a benefit behind it other than carrying over a fury from the combo meter to the next fight?

Because I noticed if you finish a fight with a special and it triggers a fury from the combo meter, it carries over. That's not exclusive to sp3.

I may be wrong... I honestly wasn't paying that much attention when it happened.

That fury supposed to be special strong compare to the rest of the fury that he gains in battle.
  • YtLeeYtLee Posts: 6
    The fury you get from sp3 is an active fury.. unless you convert it to passive before fight end.. you won’t carry it to next fight. It difference with the fury you get from sp2 which is immediately convert to passive..
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    If you finish a fight with SP3 it automatically converts and carries over to the next fight. Even if you already had 5 converted that fight. I always try to end with SP3 if possible.
  • There’s also a glitch in the fury of 10 combos not counting. I jus had that happen in a match.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    I can confirm, I just finished a fight with 4 converted buffs, and one active buff ticking, then fired off a SP2 with to finish the opponent off. Started the next fight with 6 buffs. Working as intended.

If you’re fury buff didn’t proc in a fight, it was likely either due to ability accuracy reduction, buffet node, or glancing that negated it from working like normal. No bugs that I can see.