**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Login Difficulties - Android 9 [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• PATTAYPATTAY Posts: 11
    Working as intended ^^ there was a small update last night, it changed nothing on my end. It was probably related to AW and not the HUGE issue with Android 9
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    There has been 7 days since this issue began, a scheduled maintenance and a patch in the playstore. The issue persists and has been 5 days since kabam has offered any explanation of what is going on or why this hasn't been resolved yet. I think we owe a response with substance rather than "we have brought this up to our support team".
  • If you're desperate and have an extra Android 9 phone, this solution works. Kabam still needs a patch especially for Pixel phones apparently.
    tmorri5 wrote: »
    Found solution for Pixel 2 XL (works!!):
    If you have another Android 9 device (required) you can open your game on it, go to:
    Android/data/com.kabam.marvelbattle, use any rar/zip app to compress, save rar on google drive (easiest), open other device, download rar file, extract it to same location and overwrite all existing. kaBAM, Bob's you're uncle! If it's your own cache it works well, I wouldn't recommend downloading other people's cache.
    @ mods just want to check here with you on this one but copying your own cache is a 100% valid solution for Pixel 2 XL.

• mouthymercccmouthymerccc Posts: 3
    I am actually able to login with my Pixel 2 on Android 9, but my avatar is blank and when I open a quest map all of the champions are blanked out and after a minute or two, the game locks up. I can't really do anything even though I can actually get into the game.
  • Efflux1990Efflux1990 Posts: 54
    Issue resolved after update on my device.
    Well after no announcement from kabam or their moderators in here. We've been on our own. After the msg from @Efflux1990 , I uninstalled and started from scratch. I'm up and running again.r892qwtj4i8r.png
    6xu6g21jzaiv.png
  • Same I'm back in.
  • rafius_kantunrafius_kantun Posts: 30
    I'm also back in action. Now just have to try and catch up on event quests. So much time lost...
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    It finally is working on mine also
  • It's back baby. about freaking time. Where are our rewards for waiting over a week for a fix
This discussion has been closed.