**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is GR worth ranking up?

So my current top 5 champs are 5* 2/35 stark spidey, 5* 2/35 kingpin, 4* 4/40 angela, 4* 4/40 civil warrior, and 4* 4/40 Sabertooth (all unduped).

I just got a 4* GR from a crystal, and I know he's a pretty solid champ, should I rank him up? Or is my current top roster solid enough?
I also have a rank 1/10 4* duped Doc Ock, which I've also heard is a pretty solid champ.

Whats my best move here? My next big goal in getting to uncollected (I'm almost at the maestro right now) if that helps, and my alliance doesn't do a ton of wars sadly, so AW isn't a focus for me right now.

Is GR worth ranking up? 41 votes

Rank up GR to 4/40, and replace _____ with him on your top roster
75%
ShrimkinsJestressChris_L_HbuffajrMrLalowPenumbrousAnonymous346BreybreyShaheerFIazvinniegainzAKTEKDTMelodicMetalDuke_SilverThecrusher_9756faizmunScholiaCupidJestr54AdvDR_MantisToboggan1 31 votes
Rank up Doc Ock to 4/40, and replace ____ with him on your top roster
4%
Spity68cx23433 2 votes
Nah m8, your top roster is fine for now, just grind out enough t4CC to rank up stark spidey
4%
ItsTheBroskiAleor 2 votes
Why haven't you maxed your colossus yet? He's literally the most broken champ in the game...
14%
OnmixDRTOKittenPrimeKingsumMrwarren96Cosmicspiderman777 6 votes

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    GR has a lot of utility once you learn to use him. He is definitely better than civil warrior by a mile. I would replace him.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    As above. And I like Civil Warrior...

Still, you'll probably find yourself going back to CW from time to time, till you get a more reliable Power Control champion. Ghost Rider and Sparky both have a bit of power control, but CW is actually pretty good at it.

Still, if you ever get a Blade, you'll be well set for one of the best three-way synergies in the game.
  • heyoitsmeheyoitsme Posts: 45
    Cool, and Civil Warrior is the one I should replace?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Nah m8, your top roster is fine for now, just grind out enough t4CC to rank up stark spidey
    1 - gr should be duped, not only for attack increase, but also to prolong his other curses
    2 - he is mostly regen champ to get you to the boss. he has some utility, bit it fades away work every new champ, all their passive buffs bs.

you have angela, who regens not that much, but hits like a truck. whole with gr low dps every fight is sooooo long. imo it's better to get some skillz with angela, then regen every fight after getting hit with gr.

also I believe I've seen someone saying cw's armor has aar, while it's never mentioned in the game

the only reason I see to rank up your gr is bleed immunity, and r3 sparky has a lot more value anyway
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    GR has gotten me thru so much in the game. He can regen, cause bleed, stop enemy from gaining buffs, and bleed immune. He’s a great utility champ. I’ve got him to rank 5 and prob one of the best decisions I’ve made. Just avoid Blade with him. Turns to Kamala Khan when he faces Blade.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Replace civil warrior GRs regen will get you through a lot of the story
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Kingpin isnt very good for offence. Rank your ghost rider do replace him and eventually rank you doc oc to replace your civil warrior
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    You need a mystic on your team. GR is just awesome, even unduped. His play style is difficult to figure out how to use effectively at first. Once you do, you’ll be happy you did- not just for him, helps you understand game mechanics.
  • heyoitsmeheyoitsme Posts: 45
    Thanks for the input guys :smiley: super helpful!
  • uthy99uthy99 Posts: 35
    If you didn’t already have a tech, I would’ve gone with Doc Ock (because he’s duped) and i would replace civil warrior. Also, don’t go on to act 5 before exploring act 4, you need to r5 you’re 4*s and r3 spidey.

Exploring act 4 takes long but you wouldn’t be able to do act 5 unless you have Corvus aswell as starky or something. The generic from act 4 will help you with act 5 ( I would use it on GR)