**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

VooDoo even combo ability accuracy

Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Longtime Voodoo user, and he has always converted all opponnent buffs when ending on an even combo due to brother daniel increasing his offensive ability accuracy to 100%. Since the 20.1 update, this isn't happening. It seems to be at the same 50% rate as an odd combo special use.

I saw this in the epic event quest against all champs. On android 8.0, samsung s8 on wifi.

Can we please verify and acknowledge? This is a huge nerf to voodoo until fixed, and he has had various issues as of late.

Comments

• Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    Never saw an acknolwedgement or fix notes, but this was definitely broken, and now it is working fine as it did previously. So....thanks!?
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Also long time Voodoo user. I am still only converting 50% or more abilities into poison, if I’m lucky he gets them all first try. With 4/5 Mystic Disperion, if you manage to nullify even 3 abilities, you’ll be back to a full bar of power and able to smash em again, mute point really. DV keeps his pimp hand STRONG.
  • Don't have any problems with Voodoo. At an even combo, all the buffs are properly converted to poison debuffs. Are you sure they are buffs and not passives?
    Good question, for beginneth if he is using the even combo. And if not, in what game version.

As I commented, it was definitely broken. But fixed.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    You were probably using an unduped version, or were mistakening passives for buffs?
    Will bump this, because I saw it again in the December EQ. Where VooDoo was not converting ALL loas and buffs on an even S1.

@taojay1 My 5* VooDoo is r5 sig 115. Very familiar with the mechanics and delta between unduped and duped. Been using duped VooDoo for 2 years (at 4* max sig initially, used generic gem when I got a 5*)