**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

blood and venom Legends run

Comments

• Werewrym wrote: »
    Night_Owl wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    3 accounts:
    5/65 CG for 3:02 and 3:09.
    4/55 CG for 3:08.

Couple questions... How do you have three accounts each with a 5* Corvus? How did it not take longer with the 4/55? You practically ran it in the same time as your 5/65... Lastly did you really need to take three of the top spots for this months legends title? I'm not saying you did anything wrong, but it would really suck to be that 101 spot because someone had to get legends title on a 3 different accounts. Anyways, nice job on the runs.

Sorry for the confusion. My English is not well. I didn't express properly for enough information. 3:09 is my friends' running result. But I do have two accounts. I an end-game player in plat 1 alliance. Using CW running legend only cost a few hundred units for energy refills. I didn't use any boost on 5/65 account. That's part of my monthly cake. :smile:

Wait... you didn't use any boosts??? How is that possible?

5/65 don't need big boost, 20% green one is enough. 4/55 definitely needs full boost.
  • TurtleJamesTurtleJames Posts: 68
    @Night_Owl can you share your IGN with us?
  • @Night_Owl can you share your IGN with us?

I don’t think it is allowed or necessary to share or comment on personal affairs.
    @Night_Owl how is that personal? I just wanted to check out your roster and stats for pulling those legendary times. I’m sure others are curious as well. My IGN is my username. I thought that was one of the requirements of this new forum format but guess not. Anyways, you can add me as a friend in game if you’re shy.
  • edited October 2018
    @Night_Owl how is that personal? I just wanted to check out your roster and stats for pulling those legendary times. I’m sure others are curious as well. My IGN is my username. I thought that was one of the requirements of this new forum format but guess not. Anyways, you can add me as a friend in game if you’re shy.

I‘ve clearly said what I used in legend run.
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140
    2yb8wlps1ar6.jpeg

That was it
    @Kerem I hope that wasn’t the phone you used or else I’m really gonna quit. I guess cut off will be 3:10 this month. I give up lol. Great job you beasts!
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140
    @Kerem I hope that wasn’t the phone you used or else I’m really gonna quit. I guess cut off will be 3:10 this month. I give up lol. Great job you beasts!

I used to play with that lol I played with 8+
  • Bro we did the same time!! 3.37 here! I hope it’s enough :(
    BrandonT wrote: »
    Report time for blood and venom legends run time and let’s estimate the cutoff.

Mine is 3:38

Blade with full naked suicide

• ronn23ronn23 Posts: 13
    Blade 3:24 full suicide with coag I wish i did not put their damn corvius beast
  • ñådzñådz Posts: 3
    i did it in 3:29
  • ñådzñådz Posts: 3
    dqcopt671pap.png
  • ZeeMZeeM Posts: 4
    0b23tt28au2p.png

That was mine with R5 blade and suicides(not naked)
  • MegleMegle Posts: 18
    When they will announce winners?
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    Guy I know did if 3hrs 1min with symbiote
  • N1ghtwolfN1ghtwolf Posts: 33
    I did in 3:30
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    i dis it with domino with suicides full boosts 2 hit kills on everysingle fight no more than 8 hits in anny fight and i was 3:36 im not buying anything under 3:20 either
  • Matimus_13Matimus_13 Posts: 18
    3:19 with blade naked
  • Night_Owl wrote: »
    3 accounts:
    5/65 CG for 3:02 and 3:09.
    4/55 CG for 3:08.
    Bruh, stop playing with mutilple accounts with CG. Because of you curve of legend run is ruined xd.
    People over 3.20.. need also to get the tittle 😂😂
  • MarvsterMarvster Posts: 9
    Hi,
    Do you think 3h52min can be enough?
  • Eric1988 wrote: »
    Guy I know did if 3hrs 1min with symbiote

This result is amazing if it is true.
  • ronn23ronn23 Posts: 13
    @Eric1988 @Night_Owl what place you always in legend title hehe
  • ronn23 wrote: »

around 5 to 25
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    ronn23 wrote: »

around 5 to 25

Do you know what the typical cutoff is for top 100? I ran it in 3:17 and am wondering if that will be good enough or not.
  • fuUfuU Posts: 3
    03 hours 03 minutes!

what you guys think? is this time save for Legend titel?
  • Werewrym wrote: »
    ronn23 wrote: »

around 5 to 25

Do you know what the typical cutoff is for top 100? I ran it in 3:17 and am wondering if that will be good enough or not.

Every month is different. Can't compare. I think your result is good enough for this month.
  • I can’t find the cutoff timing? Is today the last day?

• Honchees wrote: »
    I can’t find the cutoff timing? Is today the last day?

Hey bro.. it’s hard to say but looking like 3:30ish. Under 3:20 seems safe.
  • GeekArts wrote: »
    Honchees wrote: »
    I can’t find the cutoff timing? Is today the last day?

Hey bro.. it’s hard to say but looking like 3:30ish. Under 3:20 seems safe.

Thanks but was trying to find when we have legends run until. Opted to pass on this month with such low times but damn that maxed out Sym puts in some work on his own. I ran him with wolverine, magneto, blue cyclops, and old man Logan. Swept through it all

• [/quote]

Thanks but was trying to find when we have legends run until. Opted to pass on this month with such low times but damn that maxed out Sym puts in some work on his own. I ran him with wolverine, magneto, blue cyclops, and old man Logan. Swept through it all[/quote]

The only thing I remember reading was that it needed to be done within the first 2 weeks. I’m guessing that the 14th would’ve been the cutoff?