**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can season 5 bring with it a buff on rewards

Honestly the rewards of aw seasons are not worth the effort. Better rewards in epic events. Only the whales get good rewards share the wealth kabam

Comments

• agreed
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    More time between seasons=less rewards in the long run. We need 1.5x rewards at minimum next season.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Just buff the seasons crystals. The fact that doing weeks of war gets me 3k t2a and 3k t5b (if you placed gold 1) is brutal
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Gold 1 rewards got buffed last season I'd say that's the sweet spot without spending atm. War is competitive mode honestly... Low level alliance is welcome to experience it but can't get anything meaningful until the alliance get to a competitive spot by grinding through EQ and story mode. Just part of the game.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Yeah it is part of the game indeed and it is a weak spot, they want to make game enjoyable for new players instead of miserable experience. I'm not saying these rewards should be same as top tier ones, but 1000 4star shards for 2 months of playing is objectively too rough even for people who lost every single match. Should be pack of healing potions, revieves and energy refills if the message is to be "you are bad, go to eq and story to git gud"
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I hope so these rewards are kinda meh when compared to older ones.

Hmm so they are giving us an additional week to prepare for the new season and more changes huh wonder what kind of changes they are making.
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    Im sure there bring more Hard nodes like 29 with the same rewards. To much make 100% every war, Kabam dont like it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Deserve no, greedy no, saying it's unfair no, not wanting them all to get buffed no, no offense but you are making assumptions and are coming off as an extremely rude person and I bet if someone goes through your comments they'll probably sound just like the others here.

The truth is the rewards dropped after they shortened the seasons which made them a lot less then they were when they originally came out with the idea of seasons across the board and if anything some want them to go back nearer to what they were before.

Now they are extending the break and making more changes to the contest hence some asking for a slight buff across the board in rewards, especially since the aq stuff is a lot better than war now for the most part depending on your tiers and what you need and what content you do etc.

That's all, its not jelaously directed at the highest ranks for whatever they get because I really don't care about that at all.

Those people up top do a lot and spend a lot, play a lot, are more hardcore and some do some shady stuff but that's besides the point if I wanted I could leave my alliance for a higher better one that gives better rewards I would but I don't want to for a number of reasons I just don't feel like sharring them.

What is "slight" to you? What would make it worthwhile in your opinion?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Season 1 had a lot more T5 basics frags. Way more than twice as much. In plat 3 most people are getting 5-6K from the crystals. It ought to be more than the monthly uncollected lol. Kabam said that War would be the "go to" place for t5 basics. I'd like to see them increased
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    We'll see what happens then I'll give my opinions on them when we get more information and see if I feel like they are worth whatever changes are in store across the board.

So it has to be that "you" feel whether they are worth it?

Like I said, no one is forcing anyone to do AW. Regardless of Season rewards, free shards are free shards as long as you participate in them.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Now they are extending the break and making more changes to the contest hence some asking for a slight buff across the board in rewards, especially since the aq stuff is a lot better than war now for the most part depending on your tiers and what you need and what content you do etc.

It's a "break". No one is getting anything extra during the break. There's no fixed duration that needs to be met for you to rank someone up.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    buff the war season rewards.
    LMFAO.
    greedy much!

war season rewards are a bonus on top of of what you would normally get for wars.
    lets rewind a year. there was no war seasons.
    every body was happy doing wars 2 or 3 times a week for the shards provided on a singular per victory basis.
    the individual war tier rewards have also been increased once since then. you used to have to get to like tier 8 or something for 5* shards. now you only need to be like tier 11.

seriously the season rewards do not need a buff.
    yeah it is always cool to get more rewards.
    but seriously these are an extra bonus on top of your individual war rewards.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »

It's a "break". No one is getting anything extra during the break. There's no fixed duration that needs to be met for you to rank someone up.

Making assumptions again I see, I have no issues ranking who I want up for the most part.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Season Rewards were halved because the duration has lowered as well. Really has nothing to do with the interim.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    Yeah it is part of the game indeed and it is a weak spot, they want to make game enjoyable for new players instead of miserable experience. I'm not saying these rewards should be same as top tier ones, but 1000 4star shards for 2 months of playing is objectively too rough even for people who lost every single match. Should be pack of healing potions, revieves and energy refills if the message is to be "you are bad, go to eq and story to git gud"

first of all war seasons are only 1 month long. not 2 months.
    if you want more than 1000 4* shards get your ally doin better. we do 3 wars per week. low tier wars we avg probs tier 11. win / lose 50/50 kinda thing and finished gold 3. it ain't hard to get gold rewards. we just missed gold 2 so we arew gunna push harder next season and get those better gold 2 rewards.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    What I’d like to see, is the removal of RNG based rewards. Im in Gold 1. Last two seasons netted me a grand total of 10k T2A shards (two times 5k). Others in my alliance received 25k twice. Good for them, but the gap is huge.

It isn’t likely, but over 10 seasons, that could amount to 50k ‘versus’ 250k. That shouldn’t even be a remote possibility. We fight the same wars, we should get the same rewards. No matter what they are.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    borntohula wrote: »
    What I’d like to see, is the removal of RNG based rewards. Im in Gold 1. Last two seasons netted me a grand total of 10k T2A shards (two times 5k). Others in my alliance received 25k twice. Good for them, but the gap is huge.

It isn’t likely, but over 10 seasons, that could amount to 50k ‘versus’ 250k. That shouldn’t even be a remote possibility. We fight the same wars, we should get the same rewards. No matter what they are.

The truth! And that RNG in war crystals can hurt an alliance. Imagine a well oiled alliance everyone gets a role to clear the war, everyone expect equal rewards, but Noooooo some ppls get 9k t2a and 2k t5b shards other gets 50k t2a (yes almost 2 full T2A) and 5k t5b shards.

Now imagine a backup got the 50k t2a and the path 6 clearer + boss killer got 9k t2a.

Not asking to be fair, just make them equal.

This can potentially be the reward buff. Better rewards across the board with the removal of RNG bs on alliance rewards.

I did path 7 (solo) at first. So a sub boss, arc overload node (hello, 5/5 IMIW) and another miniboss. Now on node 29 (hello, 5/5 Killmonger) duty. That’s a lot of Glory spent on potions, instead of T2A. Also, at our level (and above) T2A is the real reward. Not five star shards. Got plenty of champs to rank.

Season Rewards were halved because the duration has lowered as well. Really has nothing to do with the interim.

I don't know about you but every season since they were "halved" has been far less than 1/2 the t5 basics
    edited October 2018
    MrMaat wrote: »
    buff the war season rewards.
    LMFAO.
    greedy much!

war season rewards are a bonus on top of of what you would normally get for wars.
    lets rewind a year. there was no war seasons.
    every body was happy doing wars 2 or 3 times a week for the shards provided on a singular per victory basis.
    the individual war tier rewards have also been increased once since then. you used to have to get to like tier 8 or something for 5* shards. now you only need to be like tier 11.

seriously the season rewards do not need a buff.
    yeah it is always cool to get more rewards.
    but seriously these are an extra bonus on top of your individual war rewards.

No, this is completely wrong. War Seasons is totally different from previous war. That's the point of having a "season". War seasons, according to Kabam, made war the most competitive area of the game for the most lucrative rewards. So there is no sense in which it is a "bonus" on top of what we got previously. In the previous version it made sense to stop fighting if you knew you couldn't win. In the current version you have to 100% even in a loss if you want to compete. We can't rewind a year because they are completely different lol.