**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When is the next Gold event??!

How many of you think we need the Gold event back?? It's coming to a point where you have to sell unwanted class ISO to get gold DESPITE hours and hours of arena grinding!!

The rewards from Gwenpool goes to the movies and other events have resulted in more champions than usual (a welcome problem to have) but no equal increase in gold. Bring back the gold event please, Kabam

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    There's a cool gold event going on as we speak, where you fight teams of 3 to win matches for tokens that you can trade in for crystals that have either gold or units in them. I think it's called "Arena" or something similar, but don't quote me on that.

Pretty sure that starts next week, could be wrong
  • iRanjaniRanjan Posts: 64
    edited October 2018
    xNig wrote: »
    iRanjan wrote: »
    How many of you think we need the Gold event back?? It's coming to a point where you have to sell unwanted class ISO to get gold DESPITE hours and hours of arena grinding!!

The rewards from Gwenpool goes to the movies and other events have resulted in more champions than usual (a welcome problem to have) but no equal increase in gold. Bring back the gold event please, Kabam

Wait. So Kabam gives you the new champs... And now you're asking for Gold to rank up the new champs?

Maybe you shouldn't have been given the new champs instead.

Gold isn't a problem. Uncontrolled ranking up is.

If you are not ranking the champions then why bother even getting it in the first place? Instead of learning to adjust with scarce resources, let's focus on finding ways to get resources
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Yeah we need a gold event.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Nah gold isn’t a problem any more I can’t seem to run out I’ve jsut upgrades like 3 champs to rank 5 and a few to rank 4 and I still have 2 mil gold for me the problem is iso
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Nah gold isn’t a problem any more I can’t seem to run out I’ve jsut upgrades like 3 champs to rank 5 and a few to rank 4 and I still have 2 mil gold for me the problem is iso

loan me some gold, and I'll throw you some 5k class iso
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    A Sunday arena with gold crystals would be a great idea. Instead of those other arenas. Free to play arena, and get gold crystals for milestones.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    They'll be a gold event at Christmas, save all your gold crystals for then
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Yeah its bad, i have to plan rank ups like weeks in advance now. I have to sell all my iso, then wait to pop 4* crystals so get more iso lol
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »

Wait. So Kabam gives you the new champs... And now you're asking for Gold to rank up the new champs?

Maybe you shouldn't have been given the new champs instead.

Gold isn't a problem. Uncontrolled ranking up is.

If you are not ranking the champions then why bother even getting it in the first place? Instead of learning to adjust with scarce resources, let's focus on finding ways to get resources

I am. Just not every single champ I get.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Sitting on 14 M in gold but I’m a solo player
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    You could always donate using units
  • iRanjaniRanjan Posts: 64
    A Sunday arena with gold crystals would be a great idea. Instead of those other arenas. Free to play arena, and get gold crystals for milestones.

DAMN GOOD IDEA! Hope Kabam is seeing this and reading the thread
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yea a gold event is much needed. Those of us with lives dont have the time to spend all day in arena
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yea a gold event is much needed. Those of us with lives dont have the time to spend all day in arena

I hate this sort of comment. I hate the area and run as much as I can stand (which isn't much) but some people like the arena and still have lives. Personally my bottleneck is never getting any new champs to rank lol but I have a lot of gold without living in the arena. Maybe "I have a life" is easier than "I'm bad at resource management"
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    There's a cool gold event going on as we speak, where you fight teams of 3 to win matches for tokens that you can trade in for crystals that have either gold or units in them. I think it's called "Arena" or something similar, but don't quote me on that.

I agree. But wait, oh I forgot , You need ranked up champs to get a lot of gold from arenas. WHOOPS.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Im a chef for a hospital i havr a 10 year old daughter, im married with 3 dogs i walk twice every night. Still have enough time to grind the arena. Its there and you can do it. We havent had a good gold event in over a year. You can pull 100k gold out of the uncollected hold crystals for 80 units. I stay over 3 mil and im upgrading tons of champs. Its about controlling your stock. Sell the iso. Better then it expiring in your stash right?