**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Magneto getting buffed anytime soon?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Here no, in other games yeah which sucks because he really needs a buff. 12.0 basically destroyed him and took away a lot of the little use he has
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Ther neft him he culd stak 2 bleed ther take it a Way
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    He was useful before they removed PB synergy. Which was about half a year before 12.0.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Hehe, I wouldn't mind that now since I just pulled him as a 5*
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    There is an X-men movie coming out next summer that has Magneto in it. That would be good timing if they were planning a character update to any of the x-men.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    There is an X-men movie coming out next summer that has Magneto in it. That would be good timing if they were planning a character update to any of the x-men.

Well they could've buffed DPX during deadpool event but they didn't
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★

Magneto has been in every X-men movie. Unless this movie revolves around him, I don't see that being a reasoning.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273

Jean Grey/Phoenix is the central character to that film (X-Men:Dark Phoenix) so if any character is going to get buffed, it will likely be Phoenix. It's arguable whether or not she needs the buff.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    The next 2 champion buffs for beta need to be magneto and colossus!