**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Provide the ability to evolve champions from X* to X*+1

Give us the ability to evolve our champions from a lower level star to the next level star champion.

Requirements:

1. Champion must be maxed out on signature ability, rank and level.
2. Once evolved, the champion is at the lowest, unduplicated, rank and level for that champion.

For example:

I have a 3 star Captain America, rank 4, level 40, signature level 99. Using the new ability, I would evolve him to a 4 star Captain America, rank 1, level 1, signature ability 0/locked.

I believe that this would be an excellent addition to the game.

Thanks!

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Nah. Everyone will be running around with 6* blades
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    This would be a nice idea in a different game, but here it totally conflicts with the style of the game and the collecting aspect.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Yeah I love that idea, that's prob my biggest problem with this game, I wish they had done it that way, they could have used dif skins for dif boosts, there's just no reason why I need to have a 1*,2*,3*,4*,5* and now 6* of say black panther, it's just overkill
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    RO53TT1 wrote: »
    Yeah I love that idea, that's prob my biggest problem with this game, I wish they had done it that way, they could have used dif skins for dif boosts, there's just no reason why I need to have a 1*,2*,3*,4*,5* and now 6* of say black panther, it's just overkill

Then play another game. This game wasn't designed to be the way you described, and to implement your suggestions would mean a total overhaul of the game itself. Won't be feasible.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Addyos wrote: »
    RO53TT1 wrote: »

Then play another game. This game wasn't designed to be the way you described, and to implement your suggestions would mean a total overhaul of the game itself. Won't be feasible.

Are you a kabam developer? If no,then why do you sound like one???

Let everyone Express their opinion and don't tell others what to do!!

Everything can be made better and nothing is perfect
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Kabam doesn't make money this way so it won't happen.

• Crys23Crys23 Posts: 725 ★★★★
    Give us the ability to evolve our champions from a lower level star to the next level star champion.

Requirements:

2. Once evolved, the champion is at the lowest, unduplicated, rank and level for that champion.

For example:

I have a 3 star Captain America, rank 4, level 40, signature level 99. Using the new ability, I would evolve him to a 4 star Captain America, rank 1, level 1, signature ability 0/locked.

Thanks!

What if my 4* CA is 5/50 sig99 and i press the button to evolve my 3* by mistake? Does my 4* turns into unawakened and unranked?
  • dfam7975dfam7975 Posts: 37
    Interesting idea. What would this cost/require hypothetically? If you already had the next * tier the game would simply block it automatically or could be modified the accept the (* up) as an unlocked of the signature ability. You could then re-acquire another of the lower * again to replace the one that had been given up. A little bit messy and definitely would alter the meta of the game and some players activity focus. I can appreciate this as it would open up another avenue for those who do not spend $ or have the same luck pulling certain champs. Will this feature become a reality? Unlikely, but nice to share thoughts and you never know..... Mike?
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298

Requirements:

For example:

Thanks!

Disgree
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    This is probably the worst idea I’ve ever heard it wouldn’t be MCOC with this and would entirely break the game not to mention the bugs that would be involved in such a big overhaul of the game would basically destroy it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Sorry, I can't get behind this one. It contradicts the point of having Rarities, and comes too close to the idea of Gears for my liking.
  • cx23433 wrote: »
    Kabam doesn't make money this way so it won't happen.

I think it would be an excellent revenue stream for Kabam. Not only do you have to rank and level your new X*+1 (which requires ISO8, gold and catalysts and popping crystals to dup your X*+1), but now you also have to replace your X* (should you want to and you know you do ;-). Let's discuss.