**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 Guys Looking for Gold 1 - Plat Alliance

2 guys searching for a new home. Both have experience in plat 3. Our prestige is both around 7k. Looking for a more chill alliance if possible. Tired of playing map 6 aq. Let me know what you have to offer!

Comments

• We recruiting 5x5 and AW, we have 17 people at 10mill
  • Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    edited October 2018
    Do you have a line Id. Mine is crilla420 we can talk more. Gold 1 map 5x5 score around 110-120 mill a aq. Need to fill two spots after this war.
  • KhalDJKhalDJ Posts: 27
    edited October 2018
    Looking for 2 before AQ starts today
    Current starting prestige is 7100+

War rating is 2270, so we will bounce around T3/T4.

No assigned lanes for AQ, but war lanes will be assigned depending on what you have in your roster and matched up with the minibosses.

Our Map 6 BG is optional, so if you’re tired of it, we can fit you in our Map 5 group.

Please add khaldj on Line if interested.
  • GiedraGiedra Posts: 124
    Could use 2 players. 19.5M ally, map 5x5 @100% Easy going @ Gold 1. We hit milestones. Mature players that know what to do, no drama. PM Giedra in Line if interested.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Hey man send me a message. I have a spot for both of you.

Panchulon21
  • Nsx2346Nsx2346 Posts: 32
    @PJK97 hit me up on line. Nsx2346
  • FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    14 mill ally, 5*5, gold 1, lots of fun. Fugnasty on game and fugogg in line.
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Hiya. MxI is a gold1 alliance. We run map3 but are looking at maybe changing to 55333. Alliance is well organised but we want to keep demands to a minimum so the game stays fun. If you're interested add me on line. My line Id is badboyboo

• cur53dcur53d Posts: 285 ★★
  • flip3609sbroflip3609sbro Posts: 44
    Looking for 2,

Gold 1 Last 4 seasons with our last finish right around rank 200
    War is around tier 4-5

Aq is 54444

In game ID is flip3609sbro
    Line ID is flip3609sbrother
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 163
    Hi
    Found what you are looking for yet? If not hit me up on line, corbycodes

AQ Map 5x5 score 134mil
    AW teir 4 and 5 for easy gold 1
    Around 550K each week SA
    Donations enought to pay for the maps
    Events no minimums but we get through them ok

Line chat usually friendly. All sounds very vanilla dont it 😆
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    We will have 2 spots open after this AQ series. Map5 only and gold 1 in war. Contact me on line if you want to chat: Quikpik is ID.