**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This was sad.

Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,106 ★★★
8b7c82v5rzwz.png
Really? Blade, Starky, and Korg in the same Occult Lab? Really???

Comments

• Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    yawn
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I was gonna be mean but then I saw you're level 37 so things aren't the easist. Korg is annoying tho. Take it easy and slow and you'll get it. Depending on the nodes, try to only hit Sparky when he's stunned to be safe and use specials at that time also and throw in the odd heavy. Blade just don't take to many SP2s as the block damage may be high. Krog however may be an issue, take it show and take some blocked damage to avoid getting unblockable specials as much as possible.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Stark and blade aren’t too bad just bait specials 1s against them. But korg.. yeah that’s annoying. Just hope your randomizers are on your side. You shouldn’t have too many issues the PIs look low. Just be patient.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Stark and blade aren’t too bad just bait specials 1s against them. But korg.. yeah that’s annoying. Just hope your randomizers are on your side. You shouldn’t have too many issues the PIs look low. Just be patient.

Not all hav the skil to it but lvl37 either totalt news to the game im asums he sont hav play berfor so Can be hard.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If ur in heroic don’t forget there aren’t any L3s. I did a round or two of heroic and spent some Randomizers taking away a 300% power cornered node...smh
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Blade isn't exactly annoying to fight against
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I always run epic and just quit when I see korg) but that made me think if I should take duped 5* mags to r4? no-no-no, I shouldn't for sure, he's still trash
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Blade isn't exactly annoying to fight against

For lower players he can be quite annoying because he is extremely unforgiving if you make a mistake unless you're bleed immune and if you are too conservative he'll just hold block and heal back all your damage, especially with certain node buffs. With experience, he's probably one of the easier enemies you can face off against.

The most important thing about fighting Sparky for relatively new players is a) don't fight him stun immune, get rid of that node if you can, and b) parry him and hit him with a heavy when he is stunned to turn off his AI. This will allow you to use specials against him. He can still be a little dangerous for newer players, especially if you can't reliably dodge his special two attack, but just knowing and practicing the muscle memory to not throw specials at him unless AI is off, and to parry/heavy him when it is on, eliminates the bulk of his difficulty.

Personally, I don't think he is that hard even stun immune, but that recommendation is for newer players to open the obvious avenue to beating him.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Aleor wrote: »
    I always run epic and just quit when I see korg) but that made me think if I should take duped 5* mags to r4? no-no-no, I shouldn't for sure, he's still trash

Two thoughts:

1- By all means, don't R4 him; but at R3, he can still do a bit of damage before finishing the fight with a better champ.

2 - Teamed with Loki, at a combo of 15, every champion inflicts Energy damage on every hit; so no more Rock Shield damage.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    #GetGood
  • KingsumKingsum Posts: 62
    Alexa play despacito
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    easy
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    If you have mags or DS you can use them against korg