**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF solid gold 1 alliance.

To protect my identity from my current alliance I’m hiding my name. Instead I will describe myself and what I’m looking for.

I am a platinum 3 experienced player, looking for a middle of the road gold 1 alliance that is able to 100% explore map 5x5 With minimal failure.
My defense is nothing specials, and my account certainly still has some work to do. What I lack in quality high ranked champs I make up for with activity and experience. I am currently in the process of r5ing 5* sparky with tech cats being my only limiting factor, and after that defense will be my main priority.
Not looking for an alliance that’s hard set on pushing for platinum, just want a relaxed gold 1 alliance that can get the job done.

If interested, leave your
Alliance name
Line contact ID
Previous aw ranks (as many as you have on record preferably, concistency is a big plus)

I will be sure to contact you as soon as I can if I am interested in you. Writing this at 1am atm, so if you message me and it takes a few hrs for me to respond you know why. I will provide you all the information you need to know about me once we are in line.

Comments

• JmurphJmurph Posts: 118
    Hey man- we are currently looking to fill a spot. Hit me up on line and we’ll chat. Line app: jmurp. We run map six one day and are in tier 4 gold 1. Thanks man!
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Hey there bud....We are looking for 1...Gold 1 ranks ranging from 500 to 900 through seasons.....

Map 5 X 5, AQ Score in range of 130 Mil Rank 900

My In Game is Vinit Lalka if u wanna check us out

If interested, hit me up on line

vinitlalka1988
  • Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    Line ID: snail_mcgavin
    G3211 (Oldest to New)
    50895jd8a6df.jpeg
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Hey man! Hope all is well.

Alliance name: x men apocalypse
    Panchulon21 is my line ID
    Gold 1 all 4 seasons (went from bottom tier to top 300 gold 1)
    AQ 5x5 with 1 map 6 sprinkled in on day 1 group 1
    Fun group, talkative, always joking but getting things done
    US tinesones wkth a few world zones but not a lot, we always manage

Hit me up. Would love to have you
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Alliance tag: Ryzin
    Ign: Patchie93
    Line: pthompson93
    Been gold 1 every season normally around the rank 300 mark. Fell a bit lower this season as we missed a war but still remained gold 1

Lets chat
  • Hey, would like to see if you are a good fit.

Rbatm
    Gold 1 top 300 every season
    Aq 5x5 140 mil
    Adult alliance with only completion event minimums. All other events we get milestones without a problem. If interested, the link for our Line recruitment chat is below

http://line.me/ti/g/-5R5eZ5Z1M
  • Azq12Azq12 Posts: 24
    Check us out:
    Dioskouri
    Line ID: inker768ftfo2j8crqr9.jpeg
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    ign and LINE also BuckeyeKP
    15M, 5x5, been Gold 1 every season except this one when a BG left mid-placement. WIll easily be Gold 1 again.
    We get the job done but life first, game second
    In the S17 family of alliances so lots of options if we're not right for you.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Not sure if you're still looking but we 100% Map 5x5 no issues. We are gold tier 1 700 rank. I think we are a match made in heaven. Looking for a few good people to come do their job and make everyone's lives easy. That's how we roll. MMC12 is the alliance tag. my line name is realapoc

No fluff we score 137 million + in AQ . Hit me up if you're still interested in finding a good home with no issues.

Gold tier 1 since the beginning of seasons as well.
  • Nsx2346Nsx2346 Posts: 32
    @FakeAccount123

Alliance tag: HofV
    Line ID: nsx2346
    Gold 1 all 4 seasons
  • @FakeAccount123

Alliance Tag: DSMM
    Line: vikasjoshi9617
    Discord: ProneBone#5711
    AQ: M5X5 -> 120M
    AW : S1 = Gold2, S2-S4 = Gold2.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    hi, we r 17 mln ally, gold 1. still in search? pm me in line bpn88855
  • m1k3ym1k3y Posts: 3
    edited October 2018
    Alliance tag: B++
    Line: m1k3y22
    Previous aw ranks:a2uid4a0apyq.png
  • BlueDevilsBlueDevils Posts: 18
    1 BG US, 2 BG Aussie alliance. Been together over 3 years.

5x5 AQ, just under 6k starting prestige
    Past war finishes: S4: gold 1, S3: gold 1, S2: gold 2, S1: gold 2. Past two seasons has been right in the middle of gold 1 (500-1000). Happy with continued gradual improvement.

Line: blue__devils (2 underscores).

6rjamomyxixr.png
  • Line id: shannando
    Alliance namemqrj8owjjgzk.jpg
    Gold 1 in aw since seasons began
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Line ID: Quikpik

Play only map5 (score around 139m) and have finished Gold 1 in every season.
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 170
    We are about as middle of the road as you get, well some of the guys drive on the right they are US based but if you are looking for your basic joe average gold 1 (the band is that big who aint in it) Map 5 x 5 AQ strolling along to the 130mil milestone and pulling up just past it scoring 550k average SA and finishing some of the alliance events , mostly the easy ones then we are the team for you. Tag is [SB 69] line id corbycodes