**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Blood and Venom: Symbiomancer

Comments

• rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    People seem to be over looking the fact that the rewards for the symbiote difficulty are *additional* rewards on top of the epic rewards. Had this event not been offered, we would have gotten nothing additional this month. So, I'm happy about the opportunity to get extra rewards. Will the effort to reward ratio will be favorable?.. we'll have to wait for the event to actually launch to be able to decide. It may very well be with the aid of our new friend and all his possible boosts.

I agree; be happy with a title most players (supposedly) will have no chance of getting plus anything at all.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Exactly how much harder will the Symbiote difficulty be? Is there any info on added nodes, different fights, path alterations, or if it’s just bigger health pools and swinging arms?
  • Kabam Kurt wrote: »
    A SWARM OF SYMBIOTES

For completing and mastering all of the Symbiote Quests, you earn:
    1x 5-Star Featured Hero Crystal
    2500x 5-Star Shards
    18000x T2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment
    10x 5-Star Sig Stone Crystal
    1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
    1x Monstrous Master Title[/color]

No t5bc shards? no 6* shards?
  • honestly they should just add 1 more katalyst to the fully explored normal difficulty rewards.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Can the symbiote overcome masochism or he is basically useless at it
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I think adding 6* shards (at least 2-2.5k) would make the rewards more reasonable IMO.

• For completing and mastering all of the Symbiote Quests, you earn:
    2500x 5-Star Shards
    1x Monstrous Master Title

How long does it take to get the rewards and featured 5* Hero Crystal after 100% all levels?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Can the symbiote overcome masochism or he is basically useless at it

He can overcome everything ranked and with the right enhancement.
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    I just 100% Master Mode of Blood & Venom.. my first time actually!!

#proudmoment #smallvictories
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Once again i wont be able to finish this month UC....first it was abomination on counter tactic with at r2 with sig lvl 100 causing his poison to stack high and now this 1apixcmo1p84.png

A r5 6* dormammu at sig lvl 200 how in the hell is this a god damn fair fight not to mention he is on aspect of chaos and aggressive node...i am literally pissed off bc when i had my sym fight him i thought i was gonna end him but not that freaking 1% bug kicked in and just in time for health switch giving me 1% while dormammu had half health causing me to die.

Im sick and tired of all the bs this company brings every month and quite frankly i dont wanna play a game that favors the house all the time.

Learn to time Aspect of Chaos
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Fixxx wrote: »
    Once again i wont be able to finish this month UC....first it was abomination on counter tactic with at r2 with sig lvl 100 causing his poison to stack high and now this 1apixcmo1p84.png

A r5 6* dormammu at sig lvl 200 how in the hell is this a god damn fair fight not to mention he is on aspect of chaos and aggressive node...i am literally pissed off bc when i had my sym fight him i thought i was gonna end him but not that freaking 1% bug kicked in and just in time for health switch giving me 1% while dormammu had half health causing me to die.

Im sick and tired of all the bs this company brings every month and quite frankly i dont wanna play a game that favors the house all the time.

Exactly. Get your butt kicked for a few moments to get your health low, wait for the switch, proceed to kill.

Use the randomizers in the occult labs to get this effect for practice
  • At2004At2004 Posts: 2
    Hi i have veon
    DalBot wrote: »
    Fixxx wrote: »

Exactly. Get your butt kicked for a few moments to get your health low, wait for the switch, proceed to kill.

Use the randomizers in the occult labs to get this effect for practice

This isnt the lab i gave up on that from day 1

I don’t even remember this fight which tells me it couldn’t have been all that bad. Bring someone like GHulk or Magik, or step your Blade game up.

This is in epic event quest aka blood and venom
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

I don’t even remember this fight which tells me it couldn’t have been all that bad. Bring someone like GHulk or Magik, or step your Blade game up.

I'm aware. I completed epic shortly after it came out and this fight doesn't jump out at me as memorable
    c8q0qrkpim7v.jpeg
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike If I Dont do Symbiote difficulty until after the feature 5* crystal changes, will I get that new one instead or will it still award us the older feature crystal?

I'm aware. I completed epic shortly after it came out and this fight doesn't jump out at me as memorable
    c8q0qrkpim7v.jpeg

He is in supreme strange boss map
  • Jsun22Jsun22 Posts: 6
    Kabam Kurt wrote: »
    A SWARM OF SYMBIOTES

Symbiotes have begun to appear all around The Battlerealm at random. As if that wasn’t enough, Guillotine has requested your help to save a once powerful ally from a pursuing force. Where are all of the Symbiotes coming from, and how are they getting around so fast? Team up with Guillotine and put an end to the rampage!

The chaos caused by the onslaught of Symbiotes has had some… interesting effects.
    Firstly, the Master Key has been destroyed. Yes, you read that right, the Master Key has been destroyed, and the Master Difficulty has been unlocked for the foreseeable future.
    Secondly, Uncollected difficulty has been replaced with EPIC for this month, allowing a challenge for anyone Level 40 and up.
    Finally, a new SYMBIOTE difficulty has appeared, which will require the help of a friendly Symbioid in order to complete, starting on October 17th. It was mentioned before, but it’s worth repeating: this difficulty is beyond what you’ve seen in Master and Uncollected, and it will require the help of a properly invested Symbioid to complete.

TALL, DARK, AND HANDSOME

Two Symbiote creatures have slithered their way into The Battlerealm!

Venom the Duck is the first result of what happens when the Symbiotes run amok and start bonding with a wide array of Champions. While Howard may seem like an odd choice, this Symbiote chose him for his cunning intellect and is using that in conjunction with the Symbiote’s natural bloodlust and penchant for violence. Throughout combat, Venom the Duck will be able to activate buffs of different categories, store them for later use, and call them back when he needs them.

The Symbiote Supreme is a powerful Symbiomancer who can control Symbiotes through his mysterious magic. What he hopes to gain from taking control of Symbiotes throughout The Battlerealm remains to be seen, but it doesn’t bode well for the rest of the inhabitants. He is able to gain and switch between the blessings of Eldar Gods and a Demon to increase his offensive and defensive capabilities, and to Nullify the buffs on opponents.

--

Q&A
    How long does this quest run for?
    This quest will be starting on the 3rd of October at 10:00AM PDT and will run until November 7th at 10:00AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until October 17th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

How do I get the Legends title associated with Master Difficulty?
    The Legends title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the event being live will win the title. More information on that can be found here:https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
    #1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
    #6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
    --

Rewards

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner Quests, you earn:
    4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
    150x Units
    900x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments
    2x Generic Tier 1 Catalysts
    2x Generic Tier 2 Catalysts
    15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
    18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
    1x Dark Mallard Title
    150x Strands
    1x Klyntar Katalyst

For completing and mastering all of the Normal Quests, you earn:
    1x 3-Star Guillotine
    5250x Premium Crystal Shards (2.5x Crystals)
    2000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1x Crystal)
    150x Units
    2700x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments
    1x Alpha Catalyst
    3x Tier 2 Generic Catalysts
    5x Tier 3 Generic ISO
    7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
    30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)
    1x Dark Mallard Title
    190x Strands
    2x Klyntar Katalysts

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic Quests, you earn:
    4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
    3x Premium Hero Crystals
    1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
    800x 4-Star Crystal Shards (40% of a Crystal)
    1000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
    150x Units
    1x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
    1x Alpha Catalyst
    2x Tier 3 Generic Catalysts
    12x Tier 4 Generic ISO
    30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
    10x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
    1x Dark Mallard Title
    230x Strands
    5x Klyntar Katalysts

For completing and mastering all of the Master Quests, you earn:
    3x Premium Hero Crystals
    1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
    6000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (3x Crystals)
    2000x 4-Star Crystal Shards (100% of a Crystal)
    1500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (15% of a Crystal)
    150x Units
    3x Alpha Catalyst
    1x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
    3600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
    55x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
    10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    28000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment
    1x Master of the Dark Arts Title
    270x Strands
    15x Klyntar Katalyst

For completing and mastering all of the Epic Quests, you earn:
    4020x 4-Star Crystal Shards
    7500x 5-Star Crystal Shards
    2500x 6-Star Crystal Shards
    12000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment
    10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
    9000x Tier 5 Generic Catalyst Shard
    310x Strands
    25x Klyntar Katalyst

2500x 5-Star Shards

Quick question does this mean to earn the 1x 5-star Festured Hero Crystal we need to fully explore all quests levels?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    Jsun22 wrote: »
    Quick question does this mean to earn the 1x 5-star Festured Hero Crystal we need to fully explore all quests levels?

Only completion of the Symbiote Quests is sufficient. Doing other quest difficulty is to earn Klyntar Katalysts to rank up the Symbioid to make fights easier.

• samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    2500x 5-Star Shards

Guys can anyone explains this
  • ApkillypsApkillyps Posts: 50
    Just wondering if the Symbiote difficulty will be the entire quest just harder or a more condensed version?
  • PrasannaPrasanna Posts: 53
    Wat is the symbiote quest.the reward r so damn good
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    It’s a difficulty harder then epic
    Prasanna wrote: »
    Wat is the symbiote quest.the reward r so damn good

• ShadowwalkerShadowwalker Posts: 5
    If any of y’all can’t 100% uncollected/epic this month then you’re really gonna struggle In the future because this is by far the easiest uncollected/epic EQ by far.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    @IanMoone

I do not have a 4 or 5*:

Corvus
    Blade
    Ghosty

I do have:

A R4 symbiote, which I used for every boss fight.
    A 4r4 Starlord, which I didn't use at all.

I am not uncollected, rarely finish special event quests, haven't finished RTTL and haven't even explored Act4 yet.

The Dorm fight wasn't fun but it was doable, I'm all for a content rant about difficulty increasing faster than average progression but this isn't one of those times.
    phillgreen wrote: »
    @IanMoone

I do not have a 4 or 5*:

Corvus
    Blade
    Ghosty

I do have:

A R4 symbiote, which I used for every boss fight.
    A 4r4 Starlord, which I didn't use at all.

I am not uncollected, rarely finish special event quests, haven't finished RTTL and haven't even explored Act4 yet.

The Dorm fight wasn't fun but it was doable, I'm all for a content rant about difficulty increasing faster than average progression but this isn't one of those times.

You were right it was doable its just his timing to block when he had low health was perfect all the time but for us summomer thats never the case