**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Christian Alliance - Compete and Learn - Life comes 1st

We're looking for 2 or 3 decent players.

We are a laid back alliance of mostly Christian friends. The players here have great attitudes and clean line chat and would be welcoming of non-Christian friends with those things in mind. Life comes first here.

We run 44444 1 BG currently with a map2/3 for learners and extra AQ points.

1 BG War regularly. We had a few players fully retire recently and have a few that want to rotate in and out with Several Uncollected boss killers for heavy lifting occasionally.

Low donations (new members get a pass for a couple weeks).
Line required.

Need to have enough champ roster for a decent AW defense, attacker team, and at least a helpful run in AQ.

PM me in game: Nuclear Onion
PM me in line: Nuclear Onion

...Or Post your game/line name.

Comments

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Still Looking for 1 or 2 more if anyone is interested.
    One more summoner needed. Come on over, have a good time, learn, and play in a great environment.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Possibly interested. War a must join or optional? I can clear lanes in map 4. Also Christian, which is a the reason I took a big step back from the game.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Sent request. Don't mind sitting on bench as an alternate if needed.
    Welcome to the team Ezra.
    We could use at least one more new team member for anyone else interested.

Additional info:
    We choose map 4 to maintain our "laid-backness" as it is much easier to break through linked nodes should things come up that keep our friends from getting in game for awhile. Map 4 still provides us with plenty of tier 4 class cats and glory.
    AW can be optional and we have no problem with anyone being alternate in case someone can't jump in any particular war but would like everyone to be able to participate if needed to maintain 10 in action.

PM me in line: Nuclear Onion