**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Merge

My ally has only about 7-8 active players, and we're looking to merge with another ally. About 100,000 average total hero rating, with one member at 230,000. Respond to post if your ally has around 20 open spots to be filled.

Comments

• Hmu on line chinesechampion
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    My ally has only about 7-8 active players, and we're looking to merge with another ally. About 100,000 average total hero rating, with one member at 230,000. Respond to post if your ally has around 20 open spots to be filled.

Your post does not make sense EnderDraco. If your current alliance only have about 7-8 active players, would you not seek to merge with an alliance that has 7-8 spots to accommodate those active players? Why would you want a potential alliance merging with you to have 20 open spots? It appears that you got multi-players with multi-accounts that want to park their game account? If this is the case, many alliances don't want that. We got 3 spots in our alliance if any of your active members want to join us. We are focused on AQ. We don't do war for the time being. Check us out at [1Dos3]. You can reach me in-game as my IGN is gladiator2014. I can tell you about what we do, what our goals are for AQ, and the typical amount of rewards that you would get from working with us.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I'm just asking for ally's with 10 open spots because some of the other members of my team, who do not participate frequently but still do participate occasionally my also want to merge. Sorry for the confusion, should have been clearer.
  • ChitownMikeChitownMike Posts: 16
    Hit me up I'm also rebuilding I am looking at running different AQ maps and are in silver 2 in war
  • dSdAniShdSdAniSh Posts: 42
    Line id is umsec99
    Have 12 slots gold 2 map 4 5 based ally
    3mse47lblr2c.png
    dcd6fogpx3s7.png
    This is latest pic of my profile let me know I think we can grow fast
  • Hit me up in game @ Abusment Park or line app @ theabusementpark . We have room and maybe what your alliance is looking . Thanks