**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Biggest troll combinations in Occult Labs

Some node combinations are easy. Some are hard. Some seem impossible. But some seem like the game is just trying to screw with you. These seemed the most annoying or weird to me. Interested to hear what strange or wild buff combinations others have been seeing in the labs so far.

Power management insanity

- Recharge
- Tranquility
- Power Reserve

Power management insanity, part two

- Power Shield
- Strike Back
- Power Gain
- Power Start two

Well, of course

- Power start one
- Power start two
- All or nothing

Just weird

- Aggressive
- Defensive
- Cornered
- Immune to debuffs

Possibly the biggest troll combination:

- Power Shield
- Prove Yourself
- Life Transfer

Comments

• SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Power Start 1, Power Start 2.

3 bars off the bat = fun times with no Iceman, Mags, Gwen, etc etc.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Had a fight today against Winter Soldier that had prove yourself, life transfer, cornered, and aspect of war. Managed to get WS down to 50-60% health with 6* Karnak but man that fight sucked. 5/65 Sentinel and 4/55 Dormammu finished him off.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    -Spectre
    -Life Transfer

Nasty
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Powershield and rage
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Saiyan wrote: »
    Power Start 1, Power Start 2.

3 bars off the bat = fun times with no Iceman, Mags, Gwen, etc etc.

This too
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I had double buffet on one and I brought in my Void....using dexterity has never been so rewarding :)
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Tranquility + Prove yourself + The one that makes only your specials do damage. I was 136 hits in, never got to a special.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Power Shield + Rage + Power Gain + Brute Force. Exciting times
  • ThirtyFourThirtyFour Posts: 42
    edited October 2018
    more like:

Power Shield
    - Prove Yourself
    - Life Transfer
    - Tranquility

xD
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    corner 100% corner 200% corner 300% strike back, tranquility, brute force because F you Blade
  • JCC4JCC4 Posts: 3
    Had to re-roll 5 times to not see duped sabretooth with one or two stacks of enhanced regen.
  • JCC4JCC4 Posts: 3
    JCC4 wrote: »
    Had to re-roll 5 times to not see duped sabretooth with one or two stacks of enhanced regen.
    With brute force on top of it.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Life transfer is a lifesaver when it comes to hard fights like ghost or wasp
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,553 Guardian
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Life transfer is a lifesaver when it comes to hard fights like ghost or wasp

In what way?
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    Power start 1
    Power start 2
    Power gain 200%

Last month’s dungeon i experienced a node in dungeon 7 “slumber & stun immunity”

It’s as if you existence is a whole joke yet it isn’t enough for kabam so they’ll give you some joke arse node combinations loool
  • MorosophMorosoph Posts: 100
    No hits but 400% special
    Kill power every 20 seconds
    Power gain 200%
    Prove yourself

When I played this I missed the kill power buff. Oops.

Also Spiderman with prove yourself is pretty tough.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    tc55vn32ejlj.png
    4jpoyfyaufm3.png

The "Cash Grabbing Ant Man''
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I fought Emma with life transfer, bane, and prove yourself. Normally life transfer makes it easy but you don't do much damage while she is in diamond form. Plus you degenerate until you have a 15 hit combo, and she has her passive phase lol. Beat her but lost a champ or two.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    The last fight on one run was a maxed 6* AM with Aspect of Evolution, Counter Tactics, Prove Yourself, and 40% Armor. That... is a long fight, and never again will I dare that particular dragon should it come back around.
    Life Transfer + Aspect of Chaos is always an interesting dynamic. Life Transfer + Aspect of Chaos + Magik is even more so. Aspect of Chaos has a lot of interesting interactions in general.
    Power Gain 200% + Power Reserve + Masochism + Buffet on Emma is... stupid. I rerolled that one though.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Possibly the biggest troll combination:

- Power Shield
    - Prove Yourself
    - Life Transfer

I actually had this the other day. Thank god hyperion is a monster haha.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    had one yesterday - power shield, prove yourself, counter tactics, life transfer...... needless to say I had to reroll, twice
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    I once had Power Shield, Life Transfer and Tranquility on a Korg.
    I just Quit

Shrimkins wrote: »

I actually had this the other day. Thank god hyperion is a monster haha.

Voodoo's also useful for troll combinations that include power shield if the opponent doesn't have poison immunity
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yeah clearly we need a system that prevent certain biffs from rolling together if this event ever comes back but I hope in the future to see more events like trials of the mad titan
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    -Starburst
    -Spectre
    -Life transfer
    -Power Shield
    -Champion Boost (100% health and attack)
    -Aspect of War

You’d have to beat the clock on starburst and aspect of war and kill them in one hit before you get life transfer degened. Only thing I can thing of is cap iw special 2 with full charges.....
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    -Starburst
    -Spectre
    -Life transfer
    -Power Shield
    -Aspect of War

You’d have to beat the clock on starburst and aspect of war and kill them in one hit before you get life transfer degened. Only thing I can thing of is cap iw special 2 with full charges.....

That combo is unbeatable considering specter reversed life transfer...... lmk how you get caiw to his sp2 with Landing any combos 😂
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    -Starburst
    -Spectre
    -Life transfer
    -Power Shield
    -Aspect of War

Duped Corvus Glaive can't die when Glaive's Immunity is active. Besides him maybe Punisher or Hela landing this sp3 under the right circumstances.