**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dr. Strange buff...?

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
Am I going crazy or is everyone saying Dr. Strange is getting buffed?

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    No...... To Be Continue
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    We all wish Dr. Strange was getting buffed, but instead Kabam will just release this new ripoff Symbiote Strange and watch as everyone pays for the abilities that Dr. Strange should have.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Maybe He is going to be avalible as 5*. Like elektro.

Hoping...

*keeping Fingers crossed *
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Dang, and I just Duped him as a 4*, too
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Through his synergies with SS.

Just like colossus got buffed TWICE recently, through synergies...
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    They are not going to buff a champion they have nerfed ages ago, if some adjustments were to be made it would have been done shortly after the nerf.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    His power gain is worse than Psylockes
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Spera wrote: »
    They are not going to buff a champion they have nerfed ages ago, if some adjustments were to be made it would have been done shortly after the nerf.

At least Symbiote Supreme's animations are new I guess.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Brian Grant stated in his stream couple days back that at NYCC, a Kabam Dev told him Dr. Strange would not be buffed. I was pretty disappointed when I heard that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrLA6-JdEPU
    Skip to 1:10:40

Would be good to see that 5* release, if it really happens.

They must still think he's overpowered; but it's conceivable that he could be useful if teamed with Mephisto (for better Lifesteal) and Symbiote Supreme for bonus nullify damage. Still, how many fights would you pick DS for with the other two to choose from?

Symbiote Supreme basically does everything he does, but substantially better.