**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

masochism magik act 5, how to fight

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
so my roster leaves me with only one option to beat magik and thats quake but since magik is on masochism quake becomes useless what characters i can use to win maybe my red hulk?

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i haven't fought her yet i skipped that path and am doing others but eventually im going to have to
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If you have blade OR the KM+ST, magik shouldnt be an issue.
    well no i dont
  • Stark is a good option
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Ghulk will Destroy that, Rhulk will do okay but you will have to put points in pacify for to help deal with Limbo.

Other options are void, AA, Magik.
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Blade,magik glad hulk, if you use magik make sure you trigger masochism with a stun so when you sp2 powerlock it won’t remove it
    magik and sparky sounds good to me, i dont have gulk i wish i did and i dont have void
    My roster
    qw44x4mu6fdz.png
    j2ezsn7lf9lz.png
    y01a5nd82sdw.png
    g576v9umsthx.png
    9lpvn7ntic89.png
    q18db8w3yeue.png
    upgpecajr89d.png
    54dw6ly4e3oi.png
    os2vrerft9pe.png
    00zf633h8ai1.png
    jyhw4t4voug8.png
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Dude, you got Archangel. Just so heavy to continue inflicting bleeds, poison activated by holding block (has to get hit by magik of course while holding block) and do heavy to inflict neurotoxin. Her limbo will shut down, sometimes her limbo buff display goes up but not the damage and healing just stops. Go Archangel :)
    You also have Carnage to deal massive bleeds
    oh ok archangel it is, i didnt know that he shuts down limbo lol
    Because his neurotoxin is an ability accuracy reduction type so yes :) plus the masochist buff will of course activate by some of bleeds/poison inflicted but since your neurotoxin will outdamage it anyway. Plus when the toxin expire then it Inflict stun so you’re able to get more closer and continue inflicting heavy. I’m sure you know about the parry-heavy method tricks?
    yes i do, i just never really use him that much
    i dont really pay attention to my 4*s
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    AA is your best option. Neuro cancels out any health she’d gain from maso and also reduces limbo. Don’t forget you have another masochism dr strange after magik. AA is fast and reliable. Parry, heavy, parry, heavy. Rinse and repeat as needed
    not worried about ds only magik
    5.4.4 path
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Ahh you're talking about that Masochism Magik. Yeah AA will make short work bud.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    You will need AA for act 5.4 especially spiked armor nodes and buffet. He should be 5/50. Check out dork lessons and search for aa gameplay.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    AA was my MVP for not just that Magik, but most of the buffet/masochism fights in act 5
  • I remember a video of a guy take it down her with a 3* max AA, so you should be fine with that 4* one.
    thanks yall now i can 100% act 5
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    There’s lots of fantastic guides in the reddit contest of champions forums! :smile:
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Yondu sp1 spam heal block works ok too
    Buttehrs wrote: »

i dont have a yondu
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »

i dont have a yondu

U have a 4* yondu lol