**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Change to RONAN

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
WHO GAVE RONAN FURY?

I’m not mad but this would have been good to know ahead of time

tjbt8jpk2sg6.png
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    5* always had the fury

Seriously?!
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Yeah, exclusive while 4* don’t have I think
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Wait so does 3* ronan have fury?
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    ..... I never had thought of it but I’m sure he doesn’t have?
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Only 5*
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    be nice if Ronan had some better SP1 and 3 moves than rip-offs of Thor that don't really make sense with his character...
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    be nice if Ronan had some better SP1 and 3 moves than rip-offs of Thor that don't really make sense with his character...

Ronan is a very old champ. Back then there were reskin champs all the time.

Thor has a hammer, ronan has a hammer, so the animations kinda worked.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    It would be nice if he didn't break some of the buffs he is designed to be strong against, too, heh,
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Lol.. yeah he's always had the fury except right after 12.0 when a bug had it removed for a short time.
    Shrimkins wrote: »

I know that, but they did do that fix where they gave Winter Soldier and Punisher different SP1 and 2s, so it'd be nice to see Ronan get a different SP1 and 3.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Wait so does 3* ronan have fury?

No fury.
    Shrimkins wrote: »

I know that, but they did do that fix where they gave Winter Soldier and Punisher different SP1 and 2s, so it'd be nice to see Ronan get a different SP1 and 3.

Wouldn't mind seeing a Ronan and CM revamp for the upcoming movie next year

Err, wait no, sorry, two brand new overpowered champs that are only available on crystals or arena grinds. whew

I fully expect a new Carol for the CM movie, either in the Starforce uniform (teal and blue) or the red and blue, helmetless. I think Talos might be the other champ that month.

I bet we get Ronin!Hawkeye for Avengers 4.
    Ronin was an alternate costumed identity used by Hawkeye in the comics for a while. There are claims Barton will be wearing a similar costume in Avengers 4.