**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5*medusa awakened vs unawakened 5* Corvus

Should I rank 5 5*medusa sig 100 or unawakened 5* Corvus?

5*medusa awakened vs unawakened 5* Corvus 30 votes

Medusa
76%
Horror_punkDonaldJTrump69buffajrallinashesnameplasKozelDarkDean9300450OrdalcaMy_SuperiorJC_Quatre_1988cx23433NamelezChris1212123Noob2435TJ107Justcause102FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonDisgruntled_User_123 23 votes
Corvus
23%
AjavedSungjZzzWerewrymRasiloverRisengawItsTheBroski 7 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Medusa
    Most of Corvus's damage comes from his missions, and from what I've seen, that damage does not increase based on rank. While Corvus r5 would complete the missions easier, Medusa r5 would increase her damage and health, making her much more deadly when you use her.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    Corvus gets more from being ranked up than Medusa does. Since you want to finish fights in like 30ish hits having him at rank 5 makes him a lot more consistent for end game content. Whenever act 6 comes out corvus at rank 5 will be a god. Medusa does everything she does just fine at rank 4, unless your alliance really needs a strong defender or you're going for 100% LOL I don't see a reason not to take up Corvus. His sig ability doesn't really matter since most fights will be finished well before your glaive charges all fall off then cool off again.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    edited October 2018
    Corvus
    Corvus definitely, he is god of aw, and there's another simple reason, that, usually your alliance would need your medusa for AW D. But Corvus you could use for AW attack. My experience. :D I never use my medusa for AW attack.
  • TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    Haha, this poll wasn’t here when I just posted the exact same question. My duped Medusa is only at level 20 but this is helpful. Medusa is looking like the one
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Corvus
    Corvus is the best champ in the game. And we both know you'll dupe/awaken him eventually