**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just pulled 5* Sentinel

Is Sentinel do any good?

Comments

• Yes, a utility god
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Awesome. My awakened 4-star is one of my top champs. Long reach, no bleed or poison damage, and the SP2 rocks. Get to full analysis and the enemy is toast. Awesome pull.
  • edited October 2018
    Hey Ton_Ton, I've went ahead and moved this discussion over to the correct Forum section.

As with all Champions, I highly recommend taking some time to review the relevant Spotlight. In case you missed it, the Champion Spotlight for Sentinel can be found HERE and contains lots of valuable information about the Abilities, Strengths and Weaknesses of this Champion.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Sentinel is a hell of a champ. Great utility, ramp up damage and generally Super fun to play. I’ll be taking mine to 4/55 soon. Congrats!
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    People forgot the possible regen with sp3. Sentinel is a great champ when used right. Heal block and armor break sp1, incinerate sp2, and regen sp3 about 3 out of 5 tries.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Those analysis charges really help in damage.
  • Ton_TonTon_Ton Posts: 128
    Oke many thanks guys !
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I like him. Unduped he’s a pain to ramp up as it’s 100% manual but even so between his Heavy and his Sp2 he’s a tank and relatively useful.

Heavy attack and Sp2 can punish IMIW HARD, his bulk is not to be understated at all thanks to his dominating armor and Crit resist, plus thanks to his Sp1 packing healblock and multiple armor breaks he has both utility and artillery by mixing a little bit of control and a lot of protection with just absurd amounts of DoT

Also… unlike Cable, Sentinel can stack his Heavy Shock as many times as you can launch it off “Phil swift here and that’s a lot of damage”
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I find the best way to build analysis charges is to perform 4-hit combos into the opponent’s block.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    He's great. Hoping I Dup him. For now, he sits at R3. Still good, just longer to build Analysis.