**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is MORDO immune to Ability accuracy decrease from DOMINO??

2»

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    There’s only two abilities (that I can think of rn) that mordo does not have 100% accuracy on, his SP1 Stun, and his Sp3 regen, so in theory, this is easily tested, just hold the heavy and see if he gets critical failures
  • Patchie93 wrote: »
    1afd32z2sgqm.jpg

His in game says immune to passive AAR.

So all depends on if Domino's ability is passive which I believe it is. As opposed to kingpins sp1

This is correct; since Mordo's immune to passive Ability Accuracy reduction, he would be immune to Domino's Probability Field and Unlucky passive effects. On the other hand, Mordo is not immune to the Ability Accuracy reduction from the Black ISO-8 debuff caused by Kingpin's SP1, since that Ability Accuracy reduction is caused by an active debuff, not a passive effect.

He could also still be damaged by Domino's Critical Failure signature ability, since it is activated by an ability failing to activate, not by her Ability Accuracy reduction. So something like Mordo failing to cause a Stun with his SP1 or a Regeneration with his SP3 could activate Critical Failure. Hope this all helped clear things up!
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    But, he should not fail to activate his Astral evade..since it is not ability accuracy is not reduced by domino right?..I agree on the sp3 though
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    The change to his ability description was not listed in any patch notes. The only thing listed was a change for his ability not to proc against concussion and fatigue, not including other active abilities that can reduce ability accuracy
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    That is not new 😀...remember Drax??