**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First LOL run team build suggestions

Once I finish this months EQ I will have 2 T5B and I am 90% sure I will R5 my 5* Domino. Whenever RNG is kind enough to give me a Massacre, I will probably start looking towards a first run at LOL. My question is who would be best to fill out the remaining 3 spots. Would it be better to bring a mutant synergy team for the attack bonus, or maybe Rulk/Angela/Hela for the incinerate on heavy and an extra 20% health. Or should I bring some of my other R4' 5*'s (GP, Void, Corvus).

Comments

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    You definitely want Rulk... paired with Massacre that gives Domino crazy damage on her heavy.

For the last 2 spots, there are a ton of things you do like Angela/Hela (which is a decent choice). CapIW and a mutant to turn on his mutant synergy might be best for her in terms of crazy special damage. Or bring whichever Deadpool it is that gives her +10% damage against male non-robot characters (that's the majority of your fights, including Maestro).
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Pretty sure you’ll need gp for at least one of the fights and the hela/Angela synergy probably won’t be that useful to you. Hela is actually the quickest LoL clearer but you would need r4 or higher. I’d say domino-rulk-massacre then whatever